Well, if there was any hope left of Gillispie being available.....

If Joe C strikes out on this hire, he HAS to be on the hot seat. If he lands Buzz or Pastner, I am fine with losing Gillispie (although I think he is a safer pick than either on the court due to his knowledge of the conference). If we end up with someone like Johnny Jones at UNT, we should be calling for Joe C's head. BCG stated to many a person that he WANTED the OU job. We should have been talking to him a long time ago.

If Joe C strikes out on this hire, he HAS to be on the hot seat. If he lands Buzz or Pastner, I am fine with losing Gillispie (although I think he is a safer pick than either on the court due to his knowledge of the conference). If we end up with someone like Johnny Jones at UNT, we should be calling for Joe C's head. BCG stated to many a person that he WANTED the OU job. We should have been talking to him a long time ago.

And you should never post again.

Stop with the f'n tweets. I don't care.

How about you kiss my ass? I'm passing along information from sports media types that just happens to have been posted on twitter. If you don't care then just ignore me.

How about you kiss my ass? I'm passing along information from sports media types that just happens to have been posted on twitter. If you don't care then just ignore me.

now don't feel like you hafta hold back. tell us how you REALLY feel!

so much for the peace movement that was suppose to happen six days ago.....

I didn't realize this place had an ignore feature. I'm going to go set that thing up now.

Wowwww, rumor has it Billy Clyde is recruiting eastern freaking Oklahoma. Thats the news you use to refute my opinion that I don't think Tech isn't going to be very good next year? Job well done sir. OU might as well pack it in next season.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sONfxPCTU0&feature=related[/ame]

Wowwww, rumor has it Billy Clyde is recruiting eastern freaking Oklahoma. Thats the news you use to refute my opinion that I don't think Tech isn't going to be very good next year? Job well done sir. OU might as well pack it in next season.

I wasn't trying to "refute" anything you've posted, big man. I'm simply saying that according to some members of the media that might actually know something the cupboard might not, in fact, "be bare". God forbid I pass along that information in a thread about Billy Gillispie. A thousand apologies.

I didn't realize this place had an ignore feature. I'm going to go set that thing up now.

Here are some step by step instructions:

1)Click "User CP" in the top left of the red toolbar at the top.
2)Click "Edit Ignore List" under "Settings & Options".
3)Type in "Seniorsooner" in the field.
4)Click "okay".

Knock yourselves out.

most of them have me in there so they know how!

I wasn't trying to "refute" anything you've posted, big man. I'm simply saying that according to some members of the media that might actually know something the cupboard might not, in fact, "be bare". God forbid I pass along that information in a thread about Billy Gillispie. A thousand apologies.

Fair enough. Next time don't just leave me with tweets and no explanation about what you're trying to say, that way I don't have to interpret the post. Sound good?

Back