2019 NCAA Coaching Carousel Thread

Walton got hired in less than 24 hours for an NBA gig. I guess those far more knowledgable than you disagree.

Vlade also fired the coach with best Sac Team in a decade.

Sac finished ahead of lakers and lakers had Bron....

Vlade also fired the coach with best Sac Team in a decade.

Sac finished ahead of lakers and lakers had Bron....

I think Joerger is a good coach, but he never made the playoffs or had a winning record. Hardly anybody survives that in the NBA.

Sac finished ahead of the Lakers because they were decimated with injuries. They couldn't even pass the Clippers, and the Clippers were tanking their roster.

I think Joerger is a good coach, but he never made the playoffs or had a winning record. Hardly anybody survives that in the NBA.

Sac finished ahead of the Lakers because they were decimated with injuries. They couldn't even pass the Clippers, and the Clippers were tanking their roster.

The Clippers were in no way tanking. Talking heads assumed that when they traded Harris, but they were wrong. Look at their record the final two months. It's not like they lost the majority of their games and the Kings couldn't take advantage.

St, John's has contacted OSU's Mike Boynton about their opening. He's coached in that area before but I have no idea how much interest he has.

The Clippers were in no way tanking. Talking heads assumed that when they traded Harris, but they were wrong. Look at their record the final two months. It's not like they lost the majority of their games and the Kings couldn't take advantage.

I never said they tanked their season. They played to win, but they tanked their roster. Their trade was so lopsided in terms of players that it cost Philly 4 picks. That Clippers roster is BAD. People that are constantly complaining about Doolittle being too short should look at Montrezl's height. Doc has been in the league a long time, but this might have been his finest hour.

The Kings finished out their season 9-17 over the final 26 games. That isn't getting it done.

St, John's has contacted OSU's Mike Boynton about their opening. He's coached in that area before but I have no idea how much interest he has.

I've always been amused that OSU hired Boynton. If he succeeds, why in the world would a black guy born in Brooklyn decide to stay in Stillwater? If St. Johns makes a legitimate run at him, I bet he'd give it some real thought. It'd be kinda hard to hand off a P5 job if he has any expecations for next year, though.

Back