Christian Stanhardinger

Had the Electric cassette tape in my BMW for 2 years. My favorite rock album of alltime.

Ian Asbury (sp?) completely rocks...She Sells Sanctuary is about as good as it gets, IMO.

320. First car I bought after college. My car payment was more than my rent. O to be young and stupid! But you gotta have the wheels, right?

I just turned the Nebraska/A&M game on after the Mizzou win. The camera was on him. I very seriously thought I was watching a women's game.

320. First car I bought after college. My car payment was more than my rent. O to be young and stupid! But you gotta have the wheels, right?
Definitely. I was thinking of going to BMW with my next car. I'm in an Audi right now, but I don't "love" it. Has the car worked out pretty well?

Definitely. I was thinking of going to BMW with my next car. I'm in an Audi right now, but I don't "love" it. Has the car worked out pretty well?

That car is long gone but I currently have a 328 convertible and a 740. BMWs are great but you need to have a good independent mechanic for maintenance and repairs. The dealerships service centers will put you in the poor house.

Standhardinger is going to be a fantastic player for Nebraska... He is talented, a matchup problem, and never stops working and fighting. Capel would kill for Christian Standhardinger right now.

Standhardinger- Freshman
Diaz- Freshman
Jones- Freshman (made top 25 national freshman list)
Ubel- Freshman

They have some very promising young players...

Back