Colorado leads a&m by 2 at half in college station

Buffs playing pretty well... Relphorde needs to turn it on and they need to rebound the basketball.

Dougie just said if ATM wins they will be 3-2 in the league and that would be their best start in big 12 history??? Is that right?

A&M has outscored them 15-6 thus far in the 2nd and now leads 45-38 with 12:23 to go.

great game. love watching b. davis. the cu guards are fun too.

Another close loss because CU can't rebound the ball... Its the story of their season. They are good enough to beat good teams, they just can't rebound.

Another close loss because CU can't rebound the ball... Its the story of their season. They are good enough to beat good teams, they just can't rebound.

I think they actually got hosed.

Was is me, or did Davis from A&M basically shove a CU player out of the way (who was in position and going up for the rebound), grabbed the rebound and dunked it for the lead?!

I mean seriously... it didn't even look like a 50/50 call to me... he just shoved the guy out of the way.

Then the idiot announcers go on and on about how great the rebound was... I was thinking... yeah it's easy to get the rebound when you just shove the guy out of the way who is in position...

I think they actually got hosed.

Was is me, or did Davis from A&M basically shove a CU player out of the way (who was in position and going up for the rebound), grabbed the rebound and dunked it for the lead?!

I mean seriously... it didn't even look like a 50/50 call to me... he just shoved the guy out of the way.

Then the idiot announcers go on and on about how great the rebound was... I was thinking... yeah it's easy to get the rebound when you just shove the guy out of the way who is in position...

Was Reid Gettys calling the game?

Back