Congrats to Lon Kruger College Basketball HOF

Lon Kruger to the Hall of Fame!

Former OU Men’s Basketball coach Lon Kruger heading to the National Collegiate Basketball Hall of Fame
The Oklahoma Sooners will have another coach enshrined in the Hall of Fame as former OU Men’s Basketball coach Lon Kruger was elected to the 2022 class of the National Collegiate Basketball Hall of Fame....

https://soonerswire.usatoday.com/20...e-florida-gators-unlv-buddy-hield-trae-young/

Great news and well-deserved. Congrats to Coach Kruger!

Much deserved! Congrats Lon and Fam!

An even better man. Was a beacon of light and integrity in a game full of filth. Congrats Coach!

Congrats to Lon and Barb! Lon Kruger the program problem solver! Incredible what he did at all the places he did it at.

Get your digs in. This backhanded post wasn’t necessary at this point in time.

You're misunderstanding his post.. That's meant to be a compliment as to the extreme lengths in which he's a good person

You're misunderstanding his post.. That's meant to be a compliment as to the extreme lengths in which he's a good person

Agree, his post was pretty clear. It’s a common way of complimenting someone who is a great person.

Get your digs in. This backhanded post wasn’t necessary at this point in time.

Absolutely not a dig. LK is as good a person I’ve ever met. He is an excellent basketball coach and deserving of the HOF.

If that's what was meant, he should have said "A great coach and a better man!"

It’s well known on this board that I think Lon is a great coach. I love when people tell me what I should have said!

It should be noted I quoted Stikboy who stated he was a great man in a corrupt sport. I was just reiterating he is great person.

Last edited:
Man. The lengths some of you go to eff up a thread. Unreal.

Back