Cory Joseph

Seymore Cox

Reaction score
I spoke with Grassroots Canada coach Ro Russell today after he returned home from Las Vegas.

He says Cory Joseph, the No. 3 point guard in the Class of 2010 out of Henderson (NV) Findlay Prep, has “cut” his list to 16 schools.

Asked how long the list was before he cut it, Russell said, “About 30.”

So here’s Joseph’s list, in no particular order: Villanova, UConn, Kansas, Florida, Texas, Arizona, Cal, Mississippi State, Memphis, Syracuse, Oklahoma, Kentucky, Minnesota, UNLV, Texas A&M and Ohio State.

“He’s wide open,” Russell said. “He’s going to cut it down to 10 in early August and then cut it to five in late August.”

I know this guy has a long list, but for OU to be on it is huge. He's the 3rd ranked PG in the nation.

I might just tune out of basketball recruiting until December, because I can't keep up with all these guys we're in on.

That's a good thing I think.

I might just tune out of basketball recruiting until December, because I can't keep up with all these guys we're in on.

For the most part it will be over with by the end of October.

Yes, it is a good thing, geeoh. I realize OU is not going to get most of these kids, but it sure is nice to see us in on so many top ranked recruits.

Back