Crocker, WW and TMG combined = 13 Turnovers

htownSOONER

Reaction score
I did not see the game, but I would assume besides our terrible defense (assuming we did not get back etc.) that our lack of care for the ball resulted for our loss.

There is no reason for a group with a 4 year starter/contributor, pre season all american and a very hyped freshman PG should have 13 Turnovers to a Tom Penders coached team.

Tom Penders coached teams stopped playing defense in 96.

Capel, you need to turn it around quick buddy.

That is the story right now. Those three have to stop turning it over, or Capel has to play Pledger and Davis in their place.

Those turnovers are a big reason we give up so many points.

TMG has been a real disappointment. You can tell he has some great handles, but he's still too much of a streetballer. He makes some really poor decisions with the ball and he's going to continue to hurt us unless he improves in a hurry.

I did not see the game, but I would assume besides our terrible defense (assuming we did not get back etc.) that our lack of care for the ball resulted for our loss.

There is no reason for a group with a 4 year starter/contributor, pre season all american and a very hyped freshman PG should have 13 Turnovers to a Tom Penders coached team.

Tom Penders coached teams stopped playing defense in 96.

Capel, you need to turn it around quick buddy.

They turned it over so much because they played at Houston's pace. They only had 7 turnovers, OU had 18. They needed to slow it down, in my opinion.

I don't know how you can look at TMG talent with the ball and be disappointed. The game can be learned, but you can't make talent.

Back