Daniel Alexander (PF) 2010

BigTime

The Red Wig
Reaction score
Rivals says we have now offered. I don't know too much about this kid other than he was really high on Arizona before the coaching change. He is a 4 star from Dripping Springs, Texas.

Profiles: Rivals Scout ESPN

ESPN says:

Evaluation
April, 2009: Alexander has a nice looking frame with long arms and broad shoulders and he's blessed with some considerable bounce as well. The game comes very easily to him and he has a variety of skills. He has a soft shooting touch out to the stripe, is an excellent passer, and he can finish with authority in transition. Despite his terrific all-around game, he does have a tendency to get careless with his passing and he doesn't like contact as well. His talent at the 2 or the 3 is significant, but in order for him to reach his potential he'll need to get tougher and tighten up his decision-making.

He plays for the D1 Ambassadors out of Texas. A team that gets alot of Rural players and some Houston rejects. I saw where it shows Kansas on his list.

He plays for the D1 Ambassadors out of Texas. A team that gets alot of Rural players and some Houston rejects. I saw where it shows Kansas on his list.

I am not sure what to make of him. I didn't think we were going to offer but now that we have I guess I will have to try and find out a little more about his game.

I am not sure what to make of him. I didn't think we were going to offer but now that we have I guess I will have to try and find out a little more about his game.

I'm not sold on OU going after him. If OU offers, I suspect that they'll go after another post player in this class. OU could sign 5 with the anticipation of someone going pro or someone going home.

Ranked #29 overall on Rivals and seems to have a solid upside if he can learn to put it on the floor more and take his guy to the hole.

He sounds like an athletic European style player that can spread the floor with an 18 footer. He'd be a nice get with potential to be a stud with some development of both skills and physique.

Back