Darby Rich with PGA tour

jones

Reaction score
Just ran into a friend of mine, they stated that Darby Rich is now working with Anthony Kim on the PGA tour. He's Anthony's strength and conditioning coach. Guessing they met while Anthony was at OU? Know Darby worked with the golf teams as well as men's basketball. Could be a pretty lucrative deal. Know Anthony has had much success since he joined the tour. Glald to see former Sooners working together.

Just ran into a friend of mine, they stated that Darby Rich is now working with Anthony Kim on the PGA tour. He's Anthony's strength and conditioning coach. Guessing they met while Anthony was at OU? Know Darby worked with the golf teams as well as men's basketball. Could be a pretty lucrative deal. Know Anthony has had much success since he joined the tour. Glald to see former Sooners working together.

Yeah, he started training Anthony as soon as he stopped working with the team. I think it is a great gig, and am happy for Darby.

Anthony is making big time money and his endorsements are worth millions. I would jump on that gravy train too.

Interesting. Thanks for the update.

Sometimes a change of pace is a win/win (for OU and for Darby).
?​

Back