"@DaveTelep what else did that little birdie tell you?"

Seymore Cox

Reaction score
I like the fact that Coach Capel uses social networking as a means to communicate and appeal to recruits, but I have my concerns.

Little birdie tells me that Capel & Calipari were in Portland, Oregon, this week. For what? Home visits with Terrence Jones maybe?

@DaveTelep dont need a little birdie...Cal wrote about it extensively on his website Monday

@KySportsRadio Well, maybe Capel didn't write about it on his site and the little birdie was needed anyway

A little more insight about Capel getting lumped into a pissfight between Telep and Matt Jones.

I like the fact that Coach Capel uses social networking as a means to communicate and appeal to recruits, but I have my concerns.

I am not sure why you have your concerns. It was obvious to me that Capel was joking around. All of his tweets are closely checked by compliance. Coach Capel is no dummy, and knows the rules.

I trust Coach Capel, but not Dave Telep, Marc Maggard, or Matt Jones.

I am not sure why you have your concerns. It was obvious to me that Capel was joking around. All of his tweets are closely checked by compliance. Coach Capel is no dummy, and knows the rules.

It would not surprise me if they are actually written by compliance. Capel likely gives them a sentence or two and they input it and post it. That is what I would do.

It would not surprise me if they are actually written by compliance. Capel likely gives them a sentence or two and they input it and post it. That is what I would do.

I seem to remeber reading that everything he puts on there is run by compliance, so that wouldn't surprise me either.

At first, I thought it was solely a PR twitter site that Capel wasn't really involved with, but the frequent references to hanging out with Grant Hill and one of his latest post about a lady clinching her purse when he sat next to her make me believe it's not. LOL.

Back