Decision week for Jones????

Seymore Cox

Reaction score
Seems that if our valued poster JessieW is right and the AZ visit has been cancelled, then a decision might come soon. Henzo, if you get a heads up, PM me first.:ed

Re: Decision week for Jone????

Seems that if our valued poster JessieW is right and the AZ visit has been cancelled, then a decision might come soon. Henzo, if you get a heads up, PM me first.:ed
I've heard Jones mother wants him to go ahead and pick between Washington and Oklahoma, who Jones has apparently mentioned as his two favorites.. so, as I've said, a decision may be coming relatively soon. Can't promise I'll PM you first, though, DM.

But I promise if I hear any news I'll post it on the board and give you a chance to read it first. ;)

One noteworthy tidbit, though -- Heard Jeff Capel is in Portland, Oreg. today watching Terrence Jones work out.

Best of luck with TJ recruitment.

Note:
All of ARIZONA's focus is on Ray McCallum- Nov. 1.

I've heard Jones mother wants him to go ahead and pick between Washington and Oklahoma, who Jones has apparently mentioned as his two favorites.. so, as I've said, a decision may be coming relatively soon. Can't promise I'll PM you first, though, DM.

But I promise if I hear any news I'll post it on the board and give you a chance to read it first. ;)

One noteworthy tidbit, though -- Heard Jeff Capel is in Portland, Oreg. today watching Terrence Jones work out.

I don't know if my heart can take the news, which ever way it goes. This is probably the most talented recruit OU has seriously been on outside of Warren and Griffin.

Henzo...according to Jones mom today he's going to take all 5 visits and she laid out the dates of each. Are you hearing that's not the case?

I hope OU lands this kid....his skill set is so rare from the videos I've seen. He's like a Carmello.

Henzo...according to Jones mom today he's going to take all 5 visits and she laid out the dates of each. Are you hearing that's not the case?

I hope OU lands this kid....his skill set is so rare from the videos I've seen. He's like a Carmello.

Not speaking for Henzo, but this JessieW guy said he cancelled his visit to Arizona. The Arizona date was a date that he was choosing between arizona and Kansas. I find it odd that you're still deciding on who's going to be your third visit so late in the game. I think it's credible that he'll decide soon. I wish we had that last visit though.

Is it wrong to pray for a recruit to come to OU; if so, I think I'm going to go ahead and risk it.

Is it wrong to pray for a recruit to come to OU; if so, I think I'm going to go ahead and risk it.

Haha I have been faced with this situation before, and I always cave and say a little prayer. Can't hurt.

I'm definitely not saying he WON'T make all of his visits. There's a chance he does. I'm just saying, based on what I've heard there are a clear top two and his mother favors those two, as well. He's visited both of those schools.. so I think there's a very real chance he COULD make his decision soon..

please come! It is just so hard to imagine a lineup of the following

tmg, pledger, clark, jones, fitz

then if tiny stays two years you replace fitz with tiny....either way we would be LOADED offensively

please come! It is just so hard to imagine a lineup of the following

tmg, pledger, clark, jones, fitz

then if tiny stays two years you replace fitz with tiny....either way we would be LOADED offensively

That's a true 4 in 4 out lineup. Tiny's outlet passing with TMG's and Tjs pushing of the ball and Clark and Jones finishing ability. Add the fact that Pledger can knock down a secondary shot. Man.

Put me in the camp that thinks that being the first school that gets a visit says more about where a recruit stands than anything. I mean in just about everything in life being first is critical, but in recruiting some of us think that being LAST is a positive?

Can Clark and Jones play together and be effective? What about Lamb and Jones? Jones looked WAY more comfortable on the wing than down-low IMHO.

I find it odd that you're still deciding on who's going to be your third visit so late in the game. I think it's credible that he'll decide soon. I wish we had that last visit though.

KU or Arizona wasn't him deciding on his 3rd visit. Essentially it was between them for his last visit.
He already had dates scheduled for the other 5. He's going to Kentucky a week from today for their Blue/White game on 10/27. Oregon on 10/31 and UCLA on 11/07.

KU or Arizona wasn't him deciding on his 3rd visit. Essentially it was between them for his last visit.
He already had dates scheduled for the other 5. He's going to Kentucky a week from today for their Blue/White game on 10/27. Oregon on 10/31 and UCLA on 11/07.

I get your point, but It is his third visit to take.

I get your point, but It is his third visit to take.

If he was looking at this weekend then yeah but it was clearly just because a whole in scheduling since his Kentucky visit is next Tuesday.
He's got two visits next week set-up.

If he was looking at this weekend then yeah but it was clearly just because a whole in scheduling since his Kentucky visit is next Tuesday.
He's got two visits next week set-up.

I don't think those other guys are players. I think it is an OU vs. UW battle.

I don't think those other guys are players. I think it is an OU vs. UW battle.

I agree with you. Oregon is a team that I think could jump in there due to location and the Phil Knight factor.

Kentucky has a huge list of recruits. They won't get everybody. I think they get Leslie or Harris over TJones. Just like I think they get one of the big 3 pgs that they are in on over Lamb. With them, its a numbers game....

Just my opinion, Leslie to UK, Harris to Cuse, Jones to OU or UW, and Lamb to KU or OU.

Back