Does pelphrey get one more year?

pnkranger

Reaction score
his teams have been downright awful...I thought he would be good there when they hired him.

Haven't a lot of their losses this year had to do with suspensions? I'm not sure how much of that is Pelphrey's fault since I don't know the situation, but it may help him if he can get this team turned around a bit that the slow start was without his players.

His situation this year with the suspensions may give him one more year but outside of having a good start last year his teams have done nothing.

We've lost 20 of our last 24 games. That record speaks for itself.

It was so curious last year for Arkansas to sweep us and UT back-to-back then lay a SEC conference egg for the remaining games in spite of a down year in the SEC. Does anyone have any insight for the complete breakdown last year?

From what I have read it seems like most of the community is behind him and feels as if he is doing some long needed house cleaning. I think he gets another year.

Without those suspensions i think that team could have been pretty good...we were basically watching all the role players last night

It's too early to tell, if they get everyone back and still have a lackluster SEC run, then it might be time to go in a different situation. He has had some unfortunate luck with the Beverley, Monk, Fortson situations.

Back