Dragan Sekelja- Baylor freshman

Biased? How am I any more biased than anyone else?

I expect MU to finish somewhere in the top six next year. I think ISU, CU, Texas Tech and Nebraska are clearly the four worst teams in the Big 12. UT, ku and OU are pretty clearly the three most talented teams. Between that, I think the remaining five are fairly close. Because MU returns so much in the backcourt, I put them in the top half of those five.

As for losing scoring punch without replacing it... Carroll is a HUGE loss. He will be missed. The others, though, are definitely replaceable with what MU already has. Lawrence was a fairly smart player who limited mistakes and hit threes if left open. English will step in and be a much better all-around player. MU upgrades there. Lyons was a skilled player who did give MU a scoring threat at the 5, but he was also incredibly streaky, an average (at best) defender and never really fit into Anderson's 40 minutes of hell style of defense.

It would've been great if MU landed Famous and Dewitt qualified. Stone and Underwood are both good prospects IMO, but not ones that I'm expecting to add a whole lot this year. MU will need Bowers, Ramsey and Safford to increase their production. I don't think that's a whole lot to ask, though.

And for what it's worth... don't be surprised if Dewitt is suiting up at semester.

I am not sure how you can say that ISU is CLEARLY one of the bottom four in the league. I disagree, and bet they finish third in the north.

I say ISU is clearly in the bottom four based on the 6-10, 4-12 and 4-12 finishes put together since McDermott arrived in Ames.

I know they've added some good players, and I do expect them to be better than last year, but I still don't think they're going to be a good team.

expect MU to finish somewhere in the top six next year.

We're gonna have a 5 way tie for 6th place!!!!! If UT and KU are locks, who are the other 4 schools. OU, OSU, KSU, BU, MU, ISU, Tech all will be better or are bringing in good players.

Back