Early voting for Oklahoma primary election begins today

TulsaWorld

Reaction score
Early voting for Oklahoma primary election Thursday-Saturday

Good morning,

If you have not already done an absentee ballot via mail, you can go to your county's election board and cast an in-person absentee ballot today, Friday or Saturday.

More information here.

All of our election coverage can be found at tulsaworld.com/election2018.

Everyone statewide is eligible to vote on State Question 788, concerning medical marijuana. More info here.

The other major statewide election note is the governor primary. Find out about the (more than a dozen) candidates here.

If you have any other questions, please quote-reply this post or private message me and I'll try to find what I can for you.

Last edited:
Re: Early voting for Oklahoma primary election Thursday-Saturday

For those who have yet to vote today: You should be handed two ballots by your precinct worker. One is partisan (the races for governor, legislators, etc.), and the other includes State Question 788 and any nonpartisan races (e.g. judges).

Note: Precinct volunteers are not perfect. Some voters have reported not receiving the second ballot and having to request it. If you perceive any malice, you can call the state election board at 405-521-2391 or (for Tulsa area residents) Tulsa County Election Board at 918-596-5780.

Back