Eddie and Sean Sutton were at the game

Sam

Reaction score
Random sighting of those two, sitting about 2-3 seats down from Blake by the South goal and right by Joe C. Eddie looked really excited to be there.

Should've got a rat boy chant going but in the 2nd half kind of forget they were even there with the way the game played out.

Yea I had to do a double take while walking by Eddie. I thought they were doing a scouting report for OSU this coming weekend..haha. Sean looks a lot better and Eddie looks like he got himself a tan.

The OSU athletic director was also a couple seats down from sean and eddie.

Barf. And what were all of those guys doing there together?

Oh, and I wonder what would happen if Kelvin showed up at "Historic" GIA as a participant. Pretty weak sauce that we let two guys who did everything possible to get us put on probation in the building.

Eddie and Sean were also at the UT/KU game on Monday night. Looks like they are just wanting to watch some Big 12 basketball. Definitely not scouting for OSU.

Oh, and I wonder what would happen if Kelvin showed up at "Historic" GIA as a participant. Pretty weak sauce that we let two guys who did everything possible to get us put on probation in the building.

So it's Eddie's fault that Kelvin was a rampant cheater?

And by the way, Eddie wan't the only Big 12 coach that had big problems with Sampson.

Kelvin was roundly disliked in the Big 12 coaching circle, and in fact it was Eddie, Roy Williams and Bob Knight who led that charge.

1 extra phone call per week. Phone call. PHOOOONNNEEE CAAALLLLLL. You are talking about Eddie Sutton and you're bringing up a phone call.

And by the way, Eddie wan't the only Big 12 coach that had big problems with Sampson.
Aww boo hoo.

Kelvin was roundly disliked in the Big 12 coaching circle, and in fact it was Eddie, Roy Williams and Bob Knight who led that charge.
3 classy individuals in their own right, lol. No doubt those 3 are the most popular guys around, oozing with class and good personal conduct, pillars and beacons of moral standards. Those 3 are no doubt where the discussion stops and ends when it comes to standard bearers of honesty and integrity.

Clown post.

Last edited:
1 extra phone call per week. Phone call. PHOOOONNNEEE CAAALLLLLL. You are talking about Eddie Sutton and you're bringing up a phone call.

Aww boo hoo.

3 classy individuals in their own right, lol. No doubt those 3 are the most popular guys around, oozing with class and good personal conduct, pillars and beacons of moral standards. Those 3 are no doubt where the discussion stops and ends when it comes to standard bearers of honesty and integrity.

Clown post.

CowboyJeff may never show his face around here again. Thanks, playmaker.
:OU-logo:

Aww boo hoo.

Clown post.

+1

Aww boo hoo.

Clown post.

um, own much?
:clap:ez-roll:

NCAA Transcripts indicate that it was pretty much St. Eddie and Ratty according to Kelvin. As far as Bob Knight...no he never had a problem with anybody, in fact, I'd feel like a jerk if Bob Knight DID like me. Oh, and Roy Williams helped Kelvin get the OU job, those guys didn't have a "beef" of any sort.

Who cares who turned Kelvin in. The dude continued to cheat after he took the Indiana job.

He's part of the reason we have no depth right now.

I would be disappointed in Jeff if he knew of another coach making 600+ illegal phone calls and he didn't turn the coach in.

I would be disappointed in Jeff if he knew of another coach making 600+ illegal phone calls and he didn't turn the coach in.

You like snitches?

And would you have a problem with Jeff making the call if, at the same time, Jeff was engaged in conduct that was less than ethical himself.

Here is the deal, the guy turned OU Basketball in to the NCAA and I have an issue with him then being in our arena and watching us play. Obviously others don't but it still sucks.

I say again, can anyone explain to me why Eddie is orange? That is one of the great mysteries of life.

I hate to break it to all college sports fans but every school breaks the NCAA rules and most of them do it intentionally or at a minimum intentionally turn a blind eye to NCAA violations. Even the beloved Fighting Irish had a Cougar Alumni banging recruits. CU was throwing orgies for recruits. Tennessee was apparently sending personal services on the road this year (if you believe those girls just went to watch a high school football game I don't know what to tell you).

I was not a great athlete. I was simply in a fraternity and while I will elect to have no comment on myself, I can assure you plenty of potential pledges were enticed to join the fraternity by friendly coeds and other generous women.

Saint Eddie and Evil Kelvin. Some things never change...

Back