Eddie and Sean Sutton were at the game

CowboyJeff may never show his face around here again. Thanks, playmaker.
:OU-logo:

LOL

Yeah... my feelings are hurt so badly, I'll probably never post again.

There is no need to comment further.

Explain Kelvin away all you want with "it was only 1 extra call" junk... the guy confirmed he was an unashamed cheater at Indiana. Enough said.

So be mad at Eddie/Roy all you want. While you're at it, be mad at the Big 10 coaches who didn't want to put up with his "hard work" at recruiting either.

LOL

Yeah... my feelings are hurt so badly, I'll probably never post again.

Explain Kelvin away all you want with "it was only 1 extra call" junk... the guy confirmed he was an unashamed cheater at Indiana. Enough said.

So be mad at Eddie/Roy all you want. While you're at it, be mad at the Big 10 coaches who didn't want to put up with his "hard work" at recruiting either.

Weakest comeback in OUHoops.com's short but sweet history?

I am going to go with yes.

I would laugh also.

Yet you commented.

What I was explaining away was how much of a joke it is for an OSU fan (assumed to be an Eddie "Probation" Sutton fan) to get on Kelvin for phone calls, and then bring up clowns like Bob Knight as standard bearers of integrity and Roy Williams as a guy who was popular in the coaching ranks. You're glass house consists of a guy who has gotten multiple schools on probation for much worse than an extra phone call per week, and also drank himself into the ground, indangering the lives of people around him.

I'm not mad at anyone, just pointing out the hypocrisy that jumped up and slapped you in the face, without fazing you.

It would have been one thing to allow Kelvin to stand on his own, but you had to bring in 3 notoriously dirty and piss (pun intended) poor moral standard coach's.

Weak sauce is reserved for the OSU circle jerk board.

The funny thing is, or maybe it isn't funny, but the Suttons' biggest problem with Kelvin was him telling players that OSU wasn't a good place to send their kids. Since then, how many fights have OSU players been involved? How many "incidents" has Eddie been involved in? And now this with Sean? Say what you want, but I'd say Kelvin was looking out for those kids. Who in the hell wants their kids around that crap everyday?

The funny thing is, or maybe it isn't funny, but the Suttons' biggest problem with Kelvin was him telling players that OSU wasn't a good place to send their kids. Since then, how many fights have OSU players been involved? How many "incidents" has Eddie been involved in? And now this with Sean? Say what you want, but I'd say Kelvin was looking out for those kids. Who in the hell wants their kids around that crap everyday?

No kidding, is telling the truth now considered "negative recruiting"? Kelvin probably knew about a bunch of stuff like this the entire time and yet he never felt like he had to go to anybody about it...except he did have the class to warn kids and their parents.

A+ thread. Great Reading. Would read again.

Exactly, Will Bynum for example. It worked out fine for Will, who is still in the league and doing fairly well.

Exactly, Will Bynum for example. It worked out fine for Will, who is still in the league and doing fairly well.

I heard Bynum sent Kelvin a thank-you note...and a personal Go Phone [oh, wait, that is how OTHER guys got around the rules].

You like snitches?

And would you have a problem with Jeff making the call if, at the same time, Jeff was engaged in conduct that was less than ethical himself.

Here is the deal, the guy turned OU Basketball in to the NCAA and I have an issue with him then being in our arena and watching us play. Obviously others don't but it still sucks.

Snitches get stitches

No kidding, is telling the truth now considered "negative recruiting"? Kelvin probably knew about a bunch of stuff like this the entire time and yet he never felt like he had to go to anybody about it...except he did have the class to warn kids and their parents.

Man you must really be delusional. You seriously think Sampson was thinking about the well being of recruits when he was negative recruiting? You also think that he knew first hand that the Suttons were cheating, but was just too classy to turn them in?
Saying that OSU would have been a bad influence on the Bynum kid is laughable also. That two year stretch of OSU basketball had 6 different guys that have played games in the NBA. They won 1 league title, 2 conference tourney titles, 1 final four and 1 sweet sixteen. They also had weekly bible studies and every senior from both of those years left OSU with a degree. I would hate for my child to get involved with that!
:rolleyes:

Man you must really be delusional. You seriously think Sampson was thinking about the well being of recruits when he was negative recruiting? You also think that he knew first hand that the Suttons were cheating, but was just too classy to turn them in?
Saying that OSU would have been a bad influence on the Bynum kid is laughable also. That two year stretch of OSU basketball had 6 different guys that have played games in the NBA. They won 1 league title, 2 conference tourney titles, 1 final four and 1 sweet sixteen. They also had weekly bible studies and every senior from both of those years left OSU with a degree. I would hate for my child to get involved with that!

This was all I got out of propoke's post:

I like sheep

uk-shame.jpg

Man you must really be delusional. You seriously think Sampson was thinking about the well being of recruits when he was negative recruiting?

Given the shame of the Sutton's you think that they were solely concerned with Kelvin's ethic when they snitched to the NCAA? If so you are an idiot.

Given the shame of the Sutton's you think that they were solely concerned with Kelvin's ethic when they snitched to the NCAA? If so you are an idiot.

No I don't, it is all about winning. They saw a coach breaking a rule to get an upper hand in recruiting, so they turned him in.

If Sampson would have had proof that Eddie was cheating to get recruits he would have done the same thing.

No I don't, it is all about winning. They saw a coach breaking a rule to get an upper hand in recruiting, so they turned him in.

If Sampson would have had proof that Eddie was cheating to get recruits he would have done the same thing.

At least you'd like to think so...

Good thing Eddie was sly enough from his Kentucky cheatin days to know not use the public company cell phone....

Wait, no way SAINT Eddie would do anything like that....what am I thinking.

Good thing Eddie was sly enough from his Kentucky cheatin days to know not use the public company cell phone....

Wait, no way SAINT Eddie would do anything like that....what am I thinking.

Or have a booster piping kids in from the Houston area either. Sad that some oSu fans just don't get it.

Back