Favorite Capel Moment

BigTime

The Red Wig
Reaction score
Well it is hard to believe that this is already Coach Capel's third season! The Sooners have been through so much....bad and good.

What has been your favorite Capel moment on or off the court thus far?

Mine: 'Let's get the hell out of this hellhole' Said by Capel after the Sooners great victory over the pokes without Blake Griffin.

Well it is hard to believe that this is already Coach Capel's third season! The Sooners have been through so much....bad and good.

Mine: 'Let's get the hell out of this hellhole' Said by Capel after the Sooners great victory over the pokes without Blake Griffin.

Yeah that had to be the greatest capel moment so far.

That's one is up there for me. I also liked it when he rolled the ball past the official in the Texas game. :ez-laugh:

Another favorite was when he was motioning the crowd to get louder on the second free throw shot late in the game against Baylor last year.

Mine would be when I found out that he would be our next head coach. His body language exuded pure confidence and class. You could tell that his confidence was because of the success that he had in his life off the court and on the court. And also the fact that he values the hard work it takes in order to achieve success for himself and his team. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

Mine would be when I found out that he would be our next head coach. His body language exuded pure confidence and class. You could tell that his confidence was because of the success that he had in his life off the court and on the court. And also the fact that he values the hard work it takes in order to achieve success for himself and his team. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

You and me both Faithful! Not sure why, but I have liked this guy from the start! I would have to say I liked the rolling of the ball against Texas, Free Throw vs Baylor, and the win at Stillwater are all in the top 3.

His opening press conference was a great moment along with the wins last year or getting Willie to come here, but I think I will reserve my right to say what his best moment is because, the best is yet to come.
060425_capel_vmed_11a.widec.jpg

His opening press conference was a great moment along with the wins last year or getting Willie to come here, but I think I will reserve my right to say what his best moment is because, the best is yet to come.
060425_capel_vmed_11a.widec.jpg

Ohhh, nice answer. A lot of truth to that imo.

soonersam, great post! I think many of us can agree with you on that one!

beating st. joe's and getting that first tourney win. great coaching job to hold them off in the second half. also, the way he got the team to believe and be prepared after blake's injuries. those are my favorite moments.

Mine is after our crazy win in the LNC last year over baylor he went out to mid court and aknowledged the crowd! It felt good that we finally as fans were able to infuence a game and that coach recognized it and appreciated it!

anyone got that vid

have to agree with the SJU win after everybody and their dog in the media had us as one of their "first round upsets".

:crock600_jpg_xs:

His technical foul against Texas in his first year.

Also, his subsequent comments about the officiating after the Kansas game that same year.

Mine would be when I found out that he would be our next head coach. His body language exuded pure confidence and class.
Well said, Faithful. Jeff is exactly what the program needed.

beating st. joe's and getting that first tourney win.
I agree. That was a big win.

:OU-logo:

Soonersam I also agree with your post. His best moment is yet to come. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

Way to bring this back from the dead sam!

I liked his "no respect" speech to the media.

I also liked his comments during the Blake-going pro announcement

Back