First game with six Sooners in double figures since...

TheMont

Reaction score
Last night's balanced scoring had me wondering when OU last had six scorers in double figures.

It was the very first game of the 2017-18 season. Oklahoma defeated Omaha, 108-89, on November 12th, 2017.

Trae Young: 15 points
Christian James: 14 points
Jamuni McNeace: 14 points
Matt Freeman: 13 points
Brady Manek: 11 points
Jordan Shepherd: 10 points

I was very surprised to see that we had six double-digit scorers in a game during Trae's lone season. In most games in that season, we only had 2-3 scorers in double digits -- TY would go off for 30-40 and the next closest person would have ~10 points. I remember after this first game, I thought Trae would be "solid" and we had a lot of quality depth lol

I wondered the same thing last night. Curious to know how long its been since we did it against a conference opponent. Even though the poor Cyclones are a shell of their former selves, it was nice to run them out of the gym in the second half.

Where in the hell is SoonerStats? He's posted in here a time or two.

Last edited:
I wondered the same thing last night. Curious to know how long its been since we did it against a conference opponent. Even though the poor Cyclones are a shell of their former selves, it was nice to run them out of the gym in the second half.

2016 TCU at home

Buddy - 17
Isaiah - 13
Jordan - 14
Ryan - 11
Kadeem - 10
Christian - 12

I think this was the last time in conference but somebody else can feel free to correct me if i am wrong

Back