OU vs osu 11am CST on CBS

I don't think we're anywhere near the field either, WF. Some of our resident bracketologists suggest otherwise. Hard to believe that we're the precedent for a 7-11 dance ticket.

I just want to get away from that god-forsaken Wednesday night game in Kansas City.

I don't think we're anywhere near the field either, WF. Some of our resident bracketologists suggest otherwise. Hard to believe that we're the precedent for a 7-11 dance ticket.

I just want to get away from that god-forsaken Wednesday night game in Kansas City.

We already did this a few years ago

Wonder how many here said we suck and shouldnt get in that season? We won a game and then hung with Virginia

With tcu winning in believe we can now finish 7th at best and we would likely have to beat the 2 seed to have a chance.

We already did this a few years ago
I know! That's why I said that we're the precedent. 7-11 in the league, a giant turd in the Sprint Center fishbowl, and then a first-round loss to Rhode Island in overtime.

A lot of people think the Trae Young factor was the biggest reason that team got in at 7-11 despite the second month of the year being a Kruger-trademarked February Faceplant. That team played horrible basketball down the stretch.

We'll see!

Also, thought you were saying we'd be the precedent this season. My bad '04

I think traes year we had 8 wins, next year in 19 we had 7?

I know! That's why I said that we're the precedent. 7-11 in the league, a giant turd in the Sprint Center fishbowl, and then a first-round loss to Rhode Island in overtime.

A lot of people think the Trae Young factor was the biggest reason that team got in at 7-11 despite the second month of the year being a Kruger-trademarked February Faceplant. That team played horrible basketball down the stretch.

We'll see!

And those people are idiots.

lol OU is on the bubble right now ..

win the next 2 and OU is on the right side of the bubble going to KC >.

Not sure what projection that you are looking at, but OU isn't even in Lunardi's next 4 out....which would translate into at least 8 (probably more) teams are in front of us to get inside the bubble. This team will need to win at least 3 more games and that MIGHT be enough.

https://twitter.com/ESPNLunardi?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

If we lose both of next two, we will need to win the B12 tourney to get in

If we split the next two, I think we would need to win AT LEAST two games in the tourney and more likely three.

If we sweep the next two… that’s where I’m a little unsure. I think one win KC would probably clinch it. Can’t imagine we miss the tourney if we get to 18 wins. Question is what happens if we land on 17 wins? My best guess is we’d be a top NIT seed. I think winning 3 more games total is the magic number. Easiest path to that of course is to win the next two. IMO, it’s much more likely we go 0-2 than 2-0 though.

If we lose both of next two, we will need to win the B12 tourney to get in

If we split the next two, I think we would need to win AT LEAST two games in the tourney and more likely three.

If we sweep the next two… that’s where I’m a little unsure. I think one win KC would probably clinch it. Can’t imagine we miss the tourney if we get to 18 wins. Question is what happens if we land on 17 wins? My best guess is we’d be a top NIT seed. I think winning 3 more games total is the magic number. Easiest path to that of course is to win the next two. IMO, it’s much more likely we go 0-2 than 2-0 though.

Agree with this, but I feel like we will go 2-0 and will come down to winning a game in kc.

If we did somehow manage to miraculously make the tournament, what's the consensus on how far we'd go?

If we did somehow manage to miraculously make the tournament, what's the consensus on how far we'd go?

Depends on matchups, we've seen this team beat and hang with 1 and 2 seeds and we've seen them struggle and lose to non tourney teams.

100% wouldn’t matter to me. I’d be thrilled to get in, I’d consider it a very good accomplishment for this particular team/season and if we happened to win a game that would be absolute gravy. Obviously if we get in, it means we ended the season strong, so we’d probably have at least a punchers chance in round one. All this said, I just can’t see it. As a matter of fact, losing to WVU on Tuesday wouldn’t surprise me at all— and that would clearly end any tourney talk in its tracks.

Back