Fitzgerald

I liked what I saw from him today. BUT I would still like to see him kick it out of the post (I know he was hot today) to the open guy for 3 every now and then.

Fitz played very well today. Nice to see him have a good day and silence those of us who have been critical of him.

Fitz had a heck of a game. He was awesome in the first half. We need him to stay out of foul trouble, though. He's too important to the team to watch from the bench with Lon.

The key to this team going forward is the health of Fitz and Ozby...

Ozby has NBA potential. Fitz, if he can continue to hit that jumper will be huge.

Our front court does have a lot of potential, and our play there could be the difference between the NCAA and the NIT this year. Fitzgerald knocked down some good mid-range shots as well and played tough on the glass. If he hadn't gotten into foul trouble (on some questionable calls IMO), he might have scored 30. I think Osby is also trying to still figure out the offense and his role. But, if he does, he could boost his production pretty quickly. I really like the way this team looks especially going into next year.

I liked what I saw from him today. BUT I would still like to see him kick it out of the post (I know he was hot today) to the open guy for 3 every now and then.

+1

Back