Former Kansas players getting into fights?

playmakr

Reaction score
Chalmers just involved in an altercation, in addition to Kirk Hinrich.

What is going on with former Kansas players?

What are your thoughts, fatty?

I didn't see it but please tell me Chalmers is better at fighting then Hinrich.

thug.jpg

I didn't see it but please tell me Chalmers is better at fighting then Hinrich.
It didn't develop into a fight, just some lame elbowing. Besides, Mario is from what like Alaska or something? What would he know.

It didn't develop into a fight, just some lame elbowing. Besides, Mario is from what like Alaska or something? What would he know.

Oh you didn't know...they have some straight gangsters in Alaska, Sarah Palin's the OG:ez-roll:

What is going on with former Kansas players?

They are in the NBA playoffs. Take no prisoners. It's what wins championships. Jayhawk nation just wins championships.

They are in the NBA playoffs. Take no prisoners. It's what wins championships. Jayhawk nation just wins championships.

they are competitive.... :ez-laugh:

Last edited:
Um, Hinrich almost got into a fight because Rondo is one of the dirtiest players in the NBA. He's a little punk that is going to get his @$$ sent into the front row sometime very soon.

Um, Hinrich almost got into a fight because Rondo is one of the dirtiest players in the NBA. He's a little punk that is going to get his @$$ sent into the front row sometime very soon.

Sounds like someone is a little upset that his team is lame and the Celtics aren't Rondo is by far one of the top 4 PG's in the league. No where near one of the dirtiest players.

Hinrich is panty waste. He's a fake a$$ Harry Potter.

Back