Fran Fraschilla is talking up the team on Twitter

Sam

Reaction score
If I am an NBA GM, I might take John Wall over Willie but that's it. Has realty matured since HS. Can score anytime he wants.

Long drive back to Dallas and promise to tweet a lot of OU thoughts. Very impressive frosh class. Pledger surprised me- hit 5 deep threes!

@tsnmike Wiilie and Sherron are my 1st team backcourt, Mr. TSN. Wall will have to wait his turn!

@blakegriffin. Your boys looked good tonight in Norman. Hit about 15 threes. Good freshmen.

Don't think OU is in a class with UT and KU but talent is there to compete for No.3 in league. But there are 5/6 teams that will, also.

Tiny Gallon is enormously talented. Quick off his feet for 300lbs and great hands. Conditioning and effort must keep improving.

Tommy Mason-Griffin is a young Sherron Collins with great strength, quickness and shooting touch. He'll have growing pains like most frosh

Also commented on the great Wayman video they played at halftime.

Toby Keith's music video tribute to Waymon Tisdale at halftime was a tearjerker! What a great player and guy we've lost.

With have to get more info on Stephen Pledger from @davetelep because he shot lights out tonight. Tough and strong but handle must improve.
1st info will be getting his name right.

Andrew Fitzgerald is a big, solid below the rim big guy who knows how to play and should be in Coach Capel's rotation.

Good find. Thanks for posting that Sam.

awesome stuff! Thanks sam! I love Fran. Wish he was still on the Big Monday crew.

@ESPNAndyKatz Willie Warren could have scored 40 but was very into getting all the young guys involved. Unselfish for guy with gunner's rep.
Also Andy Katz is on the Willie bandwagon.
The Willie Warren campaign for player of the year began Tuesday as he scored 23 points in 28 minutes (5 asts, 0 T0) in OU's exhibition win.

First off, I love Fran. Guy definitely does his research and knows his stuff. As for Willie, I'm not going to lie. I was doing this several times when he was running the point tonight and getting others involved. He will have no problems adjusting to the point at the next level.

First off, I love Fran. Guy definitely does his research and knows his stuff. As for Willie, I'm not going to lie. I was doing this several times when he was running the point tonight and getting others involved. He will have no problems adjusting to the point at the next level.

LMAO... I was doing that a lot last year... I can't wait to experience even more this year!

WWIII could legitimately make a run at POTY. I think he really is that good. The biggest constraint would be if our team struggles. Voters don't like to give it out to guys on teams that aren't dominant.

Back