Frank Martin is a keeper - Congrat.'s KSU

Cage match. :)
For KSU fans, who are the guys that will be replacing Pullen and Clemente after they are gone. It just shows how important good guard play is in college basketball.

replacing clemente is scary. essentially it isn't going to happen. kstate will be a different team. pullen at point at least half the game with a bigger lineup.

replacing pullen the year after - who knows. they'll definitely bring in a 2011 point, but some of the guys already on the team will have play a lot of those minutes.

replacing clemente is scary. essentially it isn't going to happen. kstate will be a different team. pullen at point at least half the game with a bigger lineup.

replacing pullen the year after - who knows. they'll definitely bring in a 2011 point, but some of the guys already on the team will have play a lot of those minutes.

What do you think of the young guys on the roster? I was out of town during the KU/KSU game so I really haven't seen KSU play much this year.

i like the young bigs. i like mcgruder. russell hasn't done anything, like literally nothing. but he hasn't had much opportunity either. i like irving for what he is, but he's got sort of a low ceiling.

Back