Got to love Poke fans

BigTime

The Red Wig
Reaction score
Source Link - Gotta love how little brother kicks you when you are down. I hope some Sooner fans will get on this free rivals national board and show this clown.

I think the poke fans should worry about themselves, as they have some issues of their own. They can start by trying to figure out how to get more than 4000 people to show up to the "Rowdiest arena in the land" LOL

Here is the best part of the poke fan's post:

The word is that Warren has been sleeping with a few of his teammates girlfriends. That and the coaching staff were questioning this team's work ethic, leadership and heart before the season even began.

Man Willie must be quite the stud.....:rollseyes

Wasn't that why he and AJ weren't on good terms last year, b/c WW was "dating" AJ's ex? If true, hard to respect WW.

Big Time stoops to the lowest common denominator. The Smack board was invented for guys like him. :)

Hey, I didn't respond back to him. ;)

I just find it funny that aggies are proudly reporting the OU losing streak on a national board, and adding in rumors about the Sooner squad. It doesn't surprise me though.

Whats the matter Bigtime? Are you trying to make yourself feel better. I am sure it stinks to realize OSU is a much better team at this point. Esp. since everyone thought OU was final four bound and OSU was destined to be 5th or 6th in the big 12.

Whats the matter Bigtime? Are you trying to make yourself feel better. I am sure it stinks to realize OSU is a much better team at this point. Esp. since everyone thought OU was final four bound and OSU was destined to be 5th or 6th in the big 12.

It doesn't feel good. The aggies look good right now. OU looks like crap. No, it doesn't feel good.

But, I think I will let the season play out before I go feeling too sorry for myself.

It doesn't feel good. The aggies look good right now. OU looks like crap. No, it doesn't feel good.

But, I think I will let the season play out before I go feeling too sorry for myself.

That is why I like all the long time posters on this board. Honestly I have not seen your Sooners play yet but it is a long season. With all the acclaimed talent on the team Capel will get it turned around. If not this year then the next.

I like a poster that can call an ace an ace and a spade a spade. So tell me what needs to improve for your team to step up and make use of the talent they have?

It's 7 games into the season and the sheep humpers are already burying OU. Wow you are really embarrassing yourselves. Can we at least wait until February before you start talking Sh**?

That is why I like all the long time posters on this board. Honestly I have not seen your Sooners play yet but it is a long season. With all the acclaimed talent on the team Capel will get it turned around. If not this year then the next.

I like a poster that can call an ace an ace and a spade a spade. So tell me what needs to improve for your team to step up and make use of the talent they have?

earl,

Its simple. Defensive rebounding and perimeter defense. On offense, they need to continue to improve spacing and playing team basketball.

The strength of this team is outside shooting. The weakness is rebounding and post offense. If Tiny Gallon is out of the game, then OU has next to nothing offensively inside.

earl,

Its simple. Defensive rebounding and perimeter defense. On offense, they need to continue to improve spacing and playing team basketball.

The strength of this team is outside shooting. The weakness is rebounding and post offense. If Tiny Gallon is out of the game, then OU has next to nothing offensively inside.

That's cool. I wish I could watch them play and I would be able to add a little insight. Aw well that will come soon enough. When I am able I will be back and we can have an informed conversation.

By the way the above poster types are what will cause degeneration of the board.

It's 7 games into the season and the sheep humpers are already burying OU. Wow you are really embarrassing yourselves. Can we at least wait until February before you start talking Sh**?

Bring some facts and we can play. Until then it is better to remain silent.

That's cool. I wish I could watch them play and I would be able to add a little insight. Aw well that will come soon enough. When I am able I will be back and we can have an informed conversation.

By the way the above poster types are what will cause degeneration of the board.

He is talking about the moron that is spewing crap on the national board. Earl, you seem like a good enough dude, but you have to admit, you have a large number of idiots on the internet. I can't believe the amount of racism and personal attacks that Blake Griffin, Taylor Griffin, and his parents received on your boards. It was sickening. The Griffins are really good folks.

If you really want to walk the walk, log into to the national board (its free), and call out your fellow poke out for being an idiot. Then I will be impressed. :)

Last edited:
He is talking about the moron that is spewing crap on the national board. Earl, you seem like a good enough dude, but you have to admit, you have a large number of idiots on the internet. I can't believe the amount of racism and personal attacks that Blake Griffin, Taylor Griffin, and his parents received on your boards. It was sickening. The Griffins are really good folks.

If you really want to walk the walk, log into to the national board (its free), and call out your fellow poke out for being an idiot. Then I will be impressed. :)

No different than any other school. We could all make a book out of stupid comments made by fans of just about every team.

I'm not suprised that OSU fans are looking for something to cling to after yesterday. Anything to make themselves feel good about their school. If it wasn't OU losing, it would be something like OU cheating, Capel not being at OU long, Bob Stoops going to ND, etc. Things on the court don't look good now, but I wouldn't trade the players on the roster and the freshman mistakes being made by our 4 talented guys for anything in stillwater.

If you really want to walk the walk, log into to the national board (its free), and call you fellow poke out for being an idiot. Then I will be impressed. :)

He will be an idiot just the same. Yes we have our fair share of idiots. Frankly the boards out there that are associated with OSU are be happy only boards and no discussion of anyone outside the OSU nation is allowed. That is why this is the best board in the state. There is perspective from many teams in the big 12.

It is hard to be a poke ie yesterday. We do have idiots but the vast majority are good folks. It takes a bunch of loyalty to hang through all the rotten sports football and basketball that I have seen at OSU.

No different than any other school. We could all make a book out of stupid comments made by fans of just about every team.

Haha I don't think anyone is debating that. But we are talking poke fans right now.

For the most part, the poke fans on this board are tolerable. Its all the Griffin- monkey comments that rubbed me the wrong way. That, and the ignorance on the part of the aggie fanbase regarding OU basketball history. And finally the fan support myth.

I guess I should have expected some kind of national board venting after we crushed you guys in football.

I'm not suprised that OSU fans are looking for something to cling to after yesterday. Anything to make themselves feel good about their school. If it wasn't OU losing, it would be something like OU cheating, Capel not being at OU long, Bob Stoops going to ND, etc. Things on the court don't look good now, but I wouldn't trade the players on the roster and the freshman mistakes being made by our 4 talented guys for anything in stillwater.

As I have said I have not seen your team play yet, but I will tell you I would have taken Blake in a heartbeat last year. If you wouldn't take Anderson it shows your bias. Obi and Moses look very very solid so your loss is our gain.

As I have said I have not seen your team play yet, but I will tell you I would have taken Blake in a heartbeat last year. If you wouldn't take Anderson it shows your bias. Obi and Moses look very very solid so your loss is our gain.

I'd take Marshall Moses in a second. He's your best player. Shooting perimeter shots isn't OU's problem.....

Back