Greg Paulus to Nebraska?

Yea, I'm not understanding this either. The kid hasn't played competitive football in 4+ years, and all the sudden he is going to compete for a starting job at some pretty decent football schools? I don't think so.

I thought he was loking at Syracuse and Nebraska though? :confused:

It's DIVISION ONE FOOTBALL! It's the BIG EAST!

Go play intramurals, brother.

Yea, they suck. *rolleyes*

I didn't say they were great, and a certainly didn't say anything about the last couple of seasons. That said:

The Syracuse Orange football program is a college football team that represents Syracuse University as a member of the Big East Conference, which is a Division I Bowl Subdivision of the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA). Doug Marrone, former offensive coordinator for the NFL's New Orleans Saints, is the head coach.[1]

The Syracuse University football program is also renowned for producing many All-Americans and College as well as Professional Football Hall of Famers. Among them are Ernie, Davis, Jim Brown, Larry Csonka, Joe Morris, Art Monk, Jim Ringo, John Mackey, and Floyd Little. Among the current NFL Players are stars such as All-Pro Defensive End Dwight Freeney, All-Pro Quarterback Donovan McNabb, and All-Pro Wide Receiver Marvin Harrison.

Exactly.
Syracuse has been down as of late but not for that long a time. It's still a competitive school. Sheesh.

It appears we are arguing semantics. What is your definition of competitive?

reallly competitive, heck they almost had a winning season twice in a great league such as the big east. hah wow

So you are saying OU football wasn't "competitive football" in the 90's?
I'm guessing not. I'm guessing you'll consider that different.
Every program has downswings. Syracuse is still a competitive level of football. It's silly to suggest otherwise.

My theory about OU football fans, or yet fans of any extremely successful programs, has been proven correct yet again. :clap

Back