Harrison Barnes Diary to Duke

Harrison Barnes dropped the word "gesticulated" in his diary. Guys, he is headed to duke I think [lol].

Harrison Barnes dropped the word "gesticulated" in his diary. Guys, he is headed to duke I think [lol].
Sorry about the punctuation im new to this,and i never was good at writing and i respect your choice not to read what i wrote.I thought this was a fanbase sight that we could express our true feelings for the love of the game and this program.I guess i was wrong and if i ever choose to express on this site again i guess i will have one less reader.I pray that you have a nice weekend.

Sorry about the punctuation im new to this,and i never was good at writing and i respect your choice not to read what i wrote.I thought this was a fanbase sight that we could express our true feelings for the love of the game and this program.I guess i was wrong and if i ever choose to express on this site again i guess i will have one less reader.I pray that you have a nice weekend.
Don't worry about it, Chico. Post whatever you want whenever you want, and however you want.

Didn't mean too come off holier than thou man. Just trying to help you out, the punctuation makes things easier to read. Please look at my post count, I don't post often, and certainly don't represent the type of crowd that posts here. This is hands down the best OU basketball site I have come across.

I am often amazed that people who post here frequently, seem to have a good grasp of OU's bball history, and are avid followers of our program seem to think that Capel brought success to our program. Capel didn't bring success, he continued it.

The thing Capel has done is brought elite talent, but he still doesn't have a conference title or final four (yet). I am really confident Capel will get there. Also to be fair, he came into a situation with NCAA and self-imposed restrictions, and a defection of an entire recruiting class. He has certainly done a lot to get this team achieving at a high level and I know we can win a championship with him. I am just annoyed that people seem to either no recognize or disparage our past successes.

A lot of people around here complain about not getting national recognition for our program. Well, if you want that recognition, let's make sure we recognize that we have a great program first. The media in Oklahoma get accused of not giving us our due recognition. Well, maybe that is because our fans don't. If they are trying to sell papers and get listeners from fans who are knowledgeable of our history then they will have to recognize the programs success. However, before we as fans can complain about a lack of respect from the media and other fan bases, we need to make sure we understand and respect our own program.

I think Sampson left a very sour taste in everybodies mouth. Thats why most people tend to overlook the accomplishments of OU in the Sampson era. He was a great systems coach and proved it many times, but he didn't put OU on the map for recruiting. Capel has brought the recruitment levels to the top level in a short amount of time and I expect OU to become a perennial power.

Back