Harrison Barnes to Duke???

Seymore Cox

Reaction score
According to Kyrie Irving.

As for the 6-1 Irving, the St. Patrick guard who was named MVP at the recent Nike Global Challenge, a source said it could come down to Indiana and Duke.

Irving has said he will visit both schools officially and Indiana hopes to get him to commit on the spot.

Harrison Barnes, one of the top players in the Class of 2010, is working to get Irving to join him at Duke.

Duke is also recruiting Brandon Knight as well as Irving, but IU has made Irving its priority from the beginning, the source said.

Indiana coaches tell Irving that he can be the man at that school and the “face of what Indiana basketball is bringing back.”

If this is true that means a full court press by KU on Barnes and Lamb.

I think he meant Clark.

Oh. I'm sure Self is already full court pressing Clark and Lamb. He doesn't sit around and wait on one guy. I don't think KU gets Clark though. The Lamb chatter has been heating up. And then KU is in on a bunch of PG's so I think they land one of them. Then a big would be the next focus.

Oh. I'm sure Self is already full court pressing Clark and Lamb. He doesn't sit around and wait on one guy. I don't think KU gets Clark though. The Lamb chatter has been heating up. And then KU is in on a bunch of PG's so I think they land one of them. Then a big would be the next focus.

I agree with you. I was just speculating what he meant.

I agree with that, but if Barnes is off the board, Clark and Lamb become that much more important to both KU and OU. Hopefully we'll split. I don't want to end up with neither as an OU fan. I would love a class of Clark, Releford, Scott, TJ, and Johnson. If we had Clark and Jones in this class, it wouldn't matter if we had ABDs Juco Junction list to round out the last four ships, it would be a monster class with those two.

Back