Heads up play by Buddy

StatGeek

Reaction score
On the foul late, not many players are going to make that play in that frenzied situation, great job by him and CLK.

That was a smart basketball play. But other than that play and the late 3, I hope the coaches burn the tape. In the latter portion of the 2nd half, Buddy made poor decisions with the ball and damn near helped give the game away with carelessness. He's so much better than that and I hope this is a good lesson for him in court awareness and game management.

That was a smart basketball play. But other than that play and the late 3, I hope the coaches burn the tape. In the latter portion of the 2nd half, Buddy made poor decisions with the ball and damn near helped give the game away with carelessness. He's so much better than that and I hope this is a good lesson for him in court awareness and game management.

Watch it once for teaching moments then burn it

This is true, but I assumed the negative aspects were being discussed elsewhere so I thought I would try a positive thread. Smart play by Buddy in that moment that maybe 1% of players make.

Agree completely Evans was player of the game obviously, but Buddy even with his 10 turnovers made the play of the game and that is coaching, we played ugly and won. I will take it, i suspect our kids were looking ahead a bit to Press Virginia so I was shocked with our lethargic play, in the end we won and that is all that matters.

Back