Henzo - Jones signing period decision tonight

PeteHoops

Reaction score
Is he going to make it a public decision or will we just have to kind of wait and see tomorrow sometime? Are you going to try make contact with him? I'm just curious when his decision will be public so I can quit checking all the time.

So does that mean tomorrow is signing day? How long is the signing period or does most everyone that is going to sign early do so on signing day.

Is he going to make it a public decision or will we just have to kind of wait and see tomorrow sometime? Are you going to try make contact with him? I'm just curious when his decision will be public so I can quit checking all the time.

He may make the decision tonight, but who knows whether it will be known. I will be making the call to him, but you have to remember he is on West Coast time... so if he is talking to his mom tonight.. it will probably be very late Oklahoma time before that news becomes public, if it even happens tonight.

So does that mean tomorrow is signing day? How long is the signing period or does most everyone that is going to sign early do so on signing day.

Signing day begins November 11th (Wednesday) and last a week (until November 18th).

Back