How many points and rebounds do you think Blake can average a game as a rookie?

SoopaSooner

Reaction score
How many points and rebounds do you think Blake can average a game as a rookie?

Is 15-15 or 20-10 too much? It may take a few seasons to consistently get his jumper down but I don't see him disappearing on the boards. That of course adds to a lot of put backs.

Rookie of year if he stays healthy.

Re: How many points and rebounds do you think Blake can average a game as a rookie?

i would say 15 and 10 sounds about right to me. Remember, he will be playing with one of the biggest ball hogs in Baron Davis.

Re: How many points and rebounds do you think Blake can average a game as a rookie?

I would say about the same 15 and 9, and around 2 blocks.

Every Davis miss is his to put back in.

A lot of it depends on what they do with their roster. If they don't get rid of Camby or Randolph his numbers won't be what they could be otherwise.

I say with Camby and Randolph he goes for 13 and 8. Without one of those he goes for 16 and 10.

This belongs in the "If a tree falls in the forest, does it make a sound?" category.

Brook Lopez got 13 and 9
Kevin Love got 11 and 9
Marc Gasol got 12 and 7.5

Just comparing him to those guys I think 16 and 10 is a pretty fair...

15 and 10 sound accurate. If the Clip get a real,unselfish PG, he may get more.

I'll say 63 and 42

Brook Lopez got 13 and 9
Kevin Love got 11 and 9
Marc Gasol got 12 and 7.5

Just comparing him to those guys I think 16 and 10 is a pretty fair...

Elmo, you're usually right on the money but if LA doesn't make some changes it might be difficult for Griffin to get there sharing frontcourt minutes with Kaman, Camby, and Randolph. Love really started producing after Jefferson went down and Gasol and Lopez started and played heavy minutes from Day 1 with not a whole lot of help.

Elmo, you're usually right on the money but if LA doesn't make some changes it might be difficult for Griffin to get there sharing frontcourt minutes with Kaman, Camby, and Randolph. Love really started producing after Jefferson went down and Gasol and Lopez started and played heavy minutes from Day 1 with not a whole lot of help.

I see what you're saying, but I think sometimes we overthink these things. The Clips are already marketing Blake as the face of the franchise. Its really hard to imagine Z-Bo keeping him off the court. Plus, playing next to Kaman and Camby is a huge plus for BG.

The thing I think that really is compelling to think about is how hard Blake plays. Can you imagine what it will look like on the floor when they take Blake out and put in Randolph? Will you actually be able to see the effort disappearing?

He is gonna get his 30+ minutes, don't worry about that...

it sucks Zach Randolph has to be a big piece of crap, because he is a one of the better offensive players in the league. He has spent his entire career averaging around 20 points a game.

If Randolph committed to defense and to being a good teammate, he and Blake could make a great post duo for LA.

Back