I have not seen willie yet

Sam

Reaction score
been at the arena for over a hour and half and havent seen him. The team is going through layup drills and i dont see willie. I guess the ankle tweak might have been worse than originally feared. Just my observation and 2 cents

according to a tweet from a kstate writer (rivals), he's out today.

What has OU done to the sport gods to deserve all of these injuries??? Sam, Jermaine, entire o-line on the football team and it carried over to the basketball team. :(

Last edited:
I'm not sure that's all bad. This team plays better when TMG is running the offense.

What has OU done to the sport gods to deserve all of these injuries??? Sam, Jermaine, entire o-line on the football team and it carried over to the basketball team. :(

If its not an injury, its mono, if its not mono, its some kind of injury. I wouldnt be surprised if its neither

My hope is that this season has taught WWIII a lot and that he comes back next year with a willingnessto do whatever is best for the team and with the drive and desire to be great in whatever capacity the team needs him. :williew :dance005:

I know you're joking, but that wouldn't surprise me one bit if it were true.

My hope is that this season has taught WWIII a lot and that he comes back next year with a willingnessto do whatever is best for the team and with the drive and desire to be great in whatever capacity the team needs him. :williew :dance005:

I was hoping it taught Capel a lot.

I sure hope he plays Monday night. It will be fun to see him and Sherron go at it again like last year.

Back