I like what we did to start the game.

bocabull

Banned
Reaction score
Slowing it down, working the ball inside out and running man to man defense. We had a solid gameplan and stayed away from turnovers for a good while.

Capel needs to realize he has to take chances playing people with fouls because we have zero upper class depth. When we pulled Tiny because of his 2 fouls that took us out of our gameplan and they started the big run. When we went to zone because we pulled Crocker because of his 2 fouls it got worse.

We need to stick with TMG, WW, Crocker, Fitz and Gallon. Ride them til they foul out. If they don't we will win a lot of games.

TMG must have been benched for some reason in the first half. Capel needs to get over these head games he is trying to play with them. He needs to circle the wagons. OU fans are some of the least knowledgeable and unreasonable in the nation. He needs to back his team and his players. Not validate the fans bitterness.

OU fans are some of the least knowledgeable and unreasonable in the nation. He needs to back his team and his players. Not validate the fans bitterness.

This team has been down 20+ 5 times this year, and just got beat by 31 points, lol... I don't think the fans are being unreasonable.

Slowing it down, working the ball inside out and running man to man defense. We had a solid gameplan and stayed away from turnovers for a good while.

Crocker hit a couple of 3's that gave OU an early pointless lead...

Those 5 guys you mentioned played a lot of minutes except TMG, and OU got run out of the gym. They got on a run and OU isnt good enough to do anything about it.

This team wont win a lot of games with those 5 guys playing a ton. This team just isnt capable of winning a lot of games.

Last edited:
TMG was benched for being late for practice.....AGAIN! He has to do something to discipline him.

I'm sure if it happens again it will. The first was probably leanient on because of the weather but this one certainly was not.

Back