I'm Not Giving Up On This Team!

steverocks35

Reaction score
I just wanted to let everyone know that I for one will not stop watching Sooner basketball and supporting the team just because we played a couple of bad games. That is all.

Me neither. I hope we can get a win tomorrow and I can't wait to get revenge on Arkansas next week. (They lost a home game today against a creampuff, despite Rotnei Clarke's TEN 3-pointers.)

I just hope Arkansas doesn't get Fortson back in time for our game.

That's very refreshing to hear. I'm with you 100%. We need to win later on today and then get back home, so that we can practice in our own gym and pull this thing together. We're not done yet. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!:clap

I just wanted to let everyone know that I for one will not stop watching Sooner basketball and supporting the team just because we played a couple of bad games. That is all.

Second that I am behind this team 100% no matter what

+1

This team has talent and will make huge strides by conference play.

I still contend there is a time in the future we cannot stop bragging on these young players. Fan of OU for over 50 years and not wavering now!!

Never ever will I give up on this team, hopefully we will get better as the season goes along.

I'm not about to give up on them, but I dont expect that they will progress nearly as far as we had hoped and still hope.
they are so bad that I expect that it will take a year to get them on the same page. I just hope WW comes back.

Offensively their not far off. Just need to work on shot selection and cleaning up turnovers. Defensively, if they start to play better on the perimeter and on the ball, theyll do alot better.

Back