Jalen Hill

There has been a few bad breaks that a struggling team needs to get it going. For instance in the Baylor game the out of bounds call on Tanner underneath Baylors basket. It was clearly out on Baylor, if they could go to replay its OU ball instead Baylor gets a 3 point play. Not blaming the ref because it was a bang bang play but it was a game changing play. You could argue you make your own luck and I would agree but occasionally a team needs just needs a break.

Just wanted to bump this because of how well he has played today. Brandon Miller is a top 5 pick and has been phenomenal all season. He has definitely lived up to the hype. Jalen guarded him all day, very rarely switched off him, and took him out of the game for all but a short stretch early in the second half. Add in his incredible offensive game and it’s hard to think of a better overall game. Man I hope he comes back.

But he wouldn’t be dominant if he came back for a 5th year…he’s shooting 50/40/90.

I just read that Coach Moser said if Hill isn't in the National Defensive POY conversation, then people aren't watching...said he has been guarding future lottery picks all season long, and doing it well.

What is everyone’s prediction on Sherfield / Hill and their likelihood of staying for another year?

Everyone who can needs to donate to the crimson and cream NIL and select basketball only. Even if it’s just a small one time donation

Back