Jeff Capel's Twitter...

Something is definitely going down. Put your seat belts on guys. Nice late night bombshell, coach.

I want 2 officially welcome Cameron Clark to the Sooner Nation! It's gonna be a gr8 ride! 2 down, and one more to go??? Hmmmmm.......?

Robert Goff!!! Robert Goff!!!!!!

The most important guy to hopefully get is without a doubt tjones...but man if we got lamb that would def sure up our guard rotations for a while to come....either way if we get either one of those two to sign we are going to be crazy talented

I like everything but the reference to Desperate Housewives.:confused:Jon and Kate, Maybe?

I wish we could get someone in the know to varify anything, just something... I was never big on waiting...

I wish we could get someone in the know to varify anything, just something...
Anything? I can verify that anyone born in Guam is a citizen of the United States of America.

Anything? I can verify that anyone born in Guam is a citizen of the United States of America.

That's not true. Someone could immigrate elsewhere, to say France, and become a french citizen. Then, they would have been born in guam, but not be an American citizen.

See we can't verify anything. That's what makes the waiting so hard. :D

I like everything but the reference to Desperate Housewives.:confused:Jon and Kate, Maybe?

Well if you knew what a cliff hanger was, then you would understand the desperate house wives remark. I have to sit through it every sunday night with my wife(I watch it too, but don't want her to know that) and I can't think of a better T.V. show, when it comes to cliff hangers. Maybe if Dallas were still on air.

Does Jon and Kate keep you on the edge of your seat til the next episode airs? I don't watch it, so I don't know.

No not really! I was just poking fun at ya. There are a lot of girlie shows I watch with my wife that I don't let her know I kinda like em'. Get it?:clap You know, finally, after about 7 seasons, Survivor is getting very interesting. Can't wait to see what that jackhat Russell is gonna do next.

Cougar Town comes on right after Modern Family....the last few weeks I haven't bothered to change it.

Of course, now that college basketball is here this is of no concern.

Unfortunately, sounds like this might have just been wishful thinking on Capel's part.
Weird that we got all 5 recruits to sign early last year, but only 2 this year it looks like.

Is tomorrow the last day of the early signing period?

Unfortunately, sounds like this might have just been wishful thinking on Capel's part.
Weird that we got all 5 recruits to sign early last year, but only 2 this year it looks like.

What is your basis for a statement like this? Capel has choosen his words carefully when using Twitter and I personally see nothing to support what you just said. In fact, I have very high expectations that OU will sign a guy before this signing period ends.

Back