John Wall - This is how a Lotto plays

buttermaker1

Reaction score
John Wall decided UK was going to whip number 12 uconn in the last 5 minutes. He scored 12 of 14 points down the stretch and buried Uconn by himself. He had an amazing drive and finish plus the foul making it a 3 point play in the last minute of the game.

This was not a blowout at home against a rummy.

That's how the number one pick of the draft plays.....

There is not a huge difference between Willie Warren and John Wall.

Both will be top NBA draft picks. People who keep trying to insinuate otherwise obviously never played the game and are simply message board potatoes.

Horrible post buttermaker. One of the worst ever made, given the logical fallacy.

Last edited:

I disagree... John Wall is pure point guard and Willie is a 6'2'' shooting guard trying to prove he can be a point guard.

I disagree... John Wall is pure point guard and Willie is a 6'2'' shooting guard trying to prove he can be a point guard.
I'm 6'2" and Willie is taller than me. It's time to stop letting that slide. No, it doesn't mean that much, but after 10 posts with his incorrect height, let's get it right.

I'm 6'2" and Willie is taller than me. It's time to stop letting that slide. No, it doesn't mean that much, but after 10 posts with his incorrect height, let's get it right.

So you approached Willie and said "hey, lets stand back to back?"... Probably not.

I guess we can say 6'3'' if that makes you happy.

So you approached Willie and said "hey, lets stand back to back?"... Probably not.

I guess we can say 6'3'' if that makes you happy.
I've played ball with him. And what do you mean "you guess?" His height is his height. If you are going to use his height as a detriment, you need to get it right.

Last edited by a moderator:
popcornj.gif

The downgrading of Willie Warren is asinine. If he played the same game John Wall did last night here would be some around here's take:

John Wall does not have lottery handles and and he looks lost on defense. No way a lotto picks has 7 turnovers and only 2 assists vs a rebuilding Uconn team that lost everybody from last season. That was horrible. If he can't even protect the ball vs those scrubs he will turn it over 15 times a game in the NBA. I am very concerned about his lack of handles. It is going to cost kentucky down the road.

SAy what you want, but Wall will be the #1 overall pick and it won't even be close between he and #2.

Both will be top NBA draft picks. People who keep trying to insinuate otherwise obviously never played the game and are simply message board potatoes.

This thread is not about Warren its about Wall. I didn't say anything Warren when I started this thread.

I've played ball with him. And what do you mean "you guess?" His height is his height. If you are going to use his height as a detriment, you need to get it right.

lol...

Ok, I will trust you on this one.

I've played ball with him, smartass. And what do you mean "you guess?" His height is his height. If you are going to use his height as a detriment, you need to get it right.

Really don't need that kind of comment, bm1. Stay on the topic that you started.

Thanks

greg

If John Wall becomes player of the year, it will end the Big 12's three years in a row POY domination.

I'm pulling for someone from the Big 12 to be POY and it might as well be Willie. It might also be Sheron Collins or someone else.

To me, having the POY from our conference is a good selling point for recruits like Terrence Jones. If a guy wants to be on that level he'll see that the Big 12 is as good a conference as any to achieve these honors.

John Wall is BY FAR the best prospect to come out, but lets remember Blake Griffin was the best prospect last year and has yet to play a game in the NBA.

By far the best? Doubtful. My money is on a 6'10" 245 lb freshman who is shooting 68%, grabbing over 8 boards and blocking a couple shots a game.

My guy was the McDonalds MVP last season and is a year younger than Wall. Of course Wall was not allowed to play in the McDonalds game because it took him 5 years to graduate high school. My guy is attending one of the finest technical schools in the world so he is infinitely brighter than Wall.

I think some people just dont' really watch Willie, not saying he's as good as Wall, becuase he's not but Willie has played a lot better than some think. Maybe not last night but on the year overall he's been pretty good even if he's struggling in certain areas.

Back