JP Olukemi to Oklahoma State

thebigabd

Reaction score
Looks like both teams were waiting on Cameron Clark to officially take Olukemi...

I think OU got the better end of this deal... lol

Big props to HoHum. He's the Henzo of OSU. He called this last week.

How? Do they have an unlimited number of scholarships to give out? Between the two bball programs up there, there's some ruthless scholarship revoking going on.

I don't think Teeng Akol is going to be around much longer. Obi graduates and Anderson is going to the league.

Fresh - Cobbins, Brown, Williams
Sophs - Walker, Shaw, Gulley, Franklin, Dowell, Penn, Olukemi,
Juniors Class - Page
Seniors - Moses, Pilgrim, Sidorakis

last year for OSU was all PGs, this year is all wings.

Should be OU/KU/UT/OSU at the top for the next several years. I like it.

Should be OU/KU/UT/OSU at the top for the next several years. I like it.

Dont forget about Kansas State... they are going to be pretty talented.

What about Baylor?

They need to prove it first.

What about Baylor?

And Iowa State and Texas Tech. They're landing all the top-notch juco talent that Kelvin used to feast on. And also Colorado now that they're tapping into the foreign market for the Julius Michalik and Frans Steyn types. :)

Dammit, LeBryan Nash is a Power Foward.

I'm really hoping Nash will be OSU's Griffin. Not saying Nash will be POY and a 1st overall pick, but recruits saw what Griffin did under Capel, and now Capel's recruiting like the world IS going to end in 2012.

It'd be nice if Nash could do the same thing for Ford.

And Iowa State and Texas Tech. They're landing all the top-notch juco talent that Kelvin used to feast on. And also Colorado now that they're tapping into the foreign market for the Julius Michalik and Frans Steyn types. :)

True that...

I don't think Teeng Akol is going to be around much longer. Obi graduates and Anderson is going to the league.

Fresh - Cobbins, Brown, Williams
Sophs - Walker, Shaw, Gulley, Franklin, Dowell, Penn, Olukemi,
Juniors Class - Page
Seniors - Moses, Pilgrim, Sidorakis

Is Akol being asked to leave? I thought he was the answer to all the problems in the middle when he came in. What happens if Anderson comes back? Didn't he really struggle at some NBA type camps this summer? Maybe I'm thinking of someone else.

Is Akol being asked to leave? I thought he was the answer to all the problems in the middle when he came in. What happens if Anderson comes back? Didn't he really struggle at some NBA type camps this summer? Maybe I'm thinking of someone else.

Akol doesnt seem to fit with what Ford is trying to do... he is a project, seems like he has a lot of potential but has light years to go. He needs to transfer, redshirt, and play in a system that will allow him to develop into a player.

If Anderson comes back one of Dowell, Page, Penn and Gulley are on the next greyhound.

I'm guessing Akol and Sidorakis are done, barring a super severe injury or something like that.

Also, I think a lot is being made out of "being asked to leave". Akol's going to see the writing on the wall when going into his Junior season he'll be the 13th man off the bench. I would imagine most players don't want to sit on the bench for four years. If he has any hope of playing pro ball in Europe or something, he needs some playing time. Even if that's back east for Coppin State or something.

OU, OSU, UT, ku, ksu, Baylor... all mentioned as the Big 12 contenders for the foreseeable future.

One would think a Big 12 championship, an elite eight and 30+ wins (at least one over every Big 12 team last year...) would at least deserve a mention. Guess not.

If Anderson comes back one of Dowell, Page, Penn and Gulley are on the next greyhound.

I'm guessing Akol and Sidorakis are done, barring a super severe injury or something like that.

Also, I think a lot is being made out of "being asked to leave". Akol's going to see the writing on the wall when going into his Junior season he'll be the 13th man off the bench. I would imagine most players don't want to sit on the bench for four years. If he has any hope of playing pro ball in Europe or something, he needs some playing time. Even if that's back east for Coppin State or something.

Sid is only done if Anderson comes back. Page is safe.

OU, OSU, UT, ku, ksu, Baylor... all mentioned as the Big 12 contenders for the foreseeable future.

One would think a Big 12 championship, an elite eight and 30+ wins (at least one over every Big 12 team last year...) would at least deserve a mention. Guess not.

Sawyer,

I believe in Mike Anderson and Mizzou.

Back