JP Olukemi to Oklahoma State

Baylor.

LOL. If they couldn't win with their roster the past few years, they won't going forward. Drew couldn't coach himself out of a wet paper bag. And I don't think KSU belongs in the discussion either.

Baylor.

LOL. If they couldn't win with their roster the past few years, they won't going forward. Drew couldn't coach himself out of a wet paper bag. And I don't think KSU belongs in the discussion either.

I agree with this.

Until Drew proves that he can actually coach up the top-flight talent he's been collecting down there, I don't care how many great recruits he gets.

There is absolutly no excuse for not making the tournament last year with the team they had.

I'm really hoping Nash will be OSU's Griffin. Not saying Nash will be POY and a 1st overall pick, but recruits saw what Griffin did under Capel, and now Capel's recruiting like the world IS going to end in 2012.

It'd be nice if Nash could do the same thing for Ford.

The only problem with this, is that Capel was willing to foresake his system and feature Griffin. Not a hard choice to make, but recruits look at that as one of the main reasons they like Capel. He is a guy who is willing to adapt to feature their talents.

Will Ford be willing to make major changes in his system to play to Nash's strengths?

He already has to allow Moses to get his chances in the paint, so I would think he would take the same approach to nash's game.

The only problem with this, is that Capel was willing to foresake his system and feature Griffin. Not a hard choice to make, but recruits look at that as one of the main reasons they like Capel. He is a guy who is willing to adapt to feature their talents.

Will Ford be willing to make major changes in his system to play to Nash's strengths?

Don't think there will be many changes to his system if Nash went to OSU, he'd fit it about perfectly.

Ford's shown to be adaptable though, he molded his philosophy around Eaton late in the season.

Don't think there will be many changes to his system if Nash went to OSU, he'd fit it about perfectly.

Ford's shown to be adaptable though, he molded his philosophy around Eaton late in the season.

Nash is an inside out player. He's alot like Jones.

Back