Just face it.

boomer0187

Reaction score
We are not very good, Willie Warren is overhyped and we have no inside game at all, lets just hope the staff cleans house and do a better job of evaluating tallent.

We are not very good, Willie Warren is overhyped and we have no inside game at all, lets just hope the staff cleans house and do a better job of evaluating tallent.

Tiny has a good inside game I thought. His learning curve on not fouling is just steeper than I had thought it would be.

Tiny has a good inside game I thought. His learning curve on not fouling is just steeper than I had thought it would be.

He also needs to learn to shoot the ball quicker off an offensive rebound instead of playing the waiting game and allowing the defense to crash down on him.

For most of them its between the ears. Tiny and WW are definitely talented as well as TMG.

If I were the coach I would sit WW until he decides to play basketball - even if it takes until March 1.

I would not enjoy being the inside presence that is forced, as a true Freshman, to create offense and defense on the heels of Blake Griffin's college career...

Back