Kansas-Colorado

Wow and out of a timeout that is the best shot they can get? Ouch

That was a Fail of a last second possession, it is not like they have David Godbold to bail them out.

For as great as a coach as bzdelik allegedly is, CU looked terrible offensively in the last 1-2 minutes.

Wow Sherron really likes giving it up to himself

CU is totally s#itting the bed now

Colorado wins this game by double digits if Burks plays.

Getting taken to overtime by a short-handed Colorado team is good news for Kansas.

Good thing the "warrior" Collins "willed them to win" all by himself, tebow style.

1.) I knew CU would lose in overtime.

2.) I hate Sherron Collins.

3.) The gold man in the stands was not me.

4.) Colorado is CLOSE to having a good team. REALLY CLOSE. I keep seeing more and more progress out of them and they just keep losing heart-breakers. They have lost heart-breakers to ISU, KU, and K-State already this year. They are right there.

5.) Why does Sherron Collins have to flex after he does everything? I mean, someone was shooting free throws and it went to Sherron and he was flexing, looking at each arm, lol. What a clown. Go play in the NBDL, loser.

It looked like tebow, err collins, was jawing with the CU crowd quite a bit.

1.) I knew CU would lose in overtime.

2.) I hate Sherron Collins.

3.) The gold man in the stands was not me.

4.) Colorado is CLOSE to having a good team. REALLY CLOSE. I keep seeing more and more progress out of them and they just keep losing heart-breakers. They have lost heart-breakers to ISU, KU, and K-State already this year. They are right there.

5.) Why does Sherron Collins have to flex after he does everything? I mean, someone was shooting free throws and it went to Sherron and he was flexing, looking at each arm, lol. What a clown. Go play in the NBDL, loser.

Classic post abd. You hit it out of the park with #5

Back