Kansas Jayhawks?

kjsooner

Banned
Reaction score
Any chance they could give us problems later on in the year? We owe them big time.

Never take a victory over KU for granted.

True, but I will going ahead and predict a victory. Nobody is going to beat us at home this year! Fan Support + Blake + Willie + Crock + close-knit, solid supporting cast = Victory.

*barring injuries

We do owe them, plus they have to come to Norman this year so hopefully it will be another crazy LNC atmosphere.

To be honest they are not that good on the road this year, wouldn't be surprised if it went like the Texas game

I would love to beat KU by 15 or so like we did Texas, but honestly all I want is a win over KU.

I definitely think OU beats KU this year. Without a doubt. But KU does give OU a tough matchup with personnel. KU's has a big, great defensive center who COULD slow Blake down a bit. And then KU has a fantastic PG that OU will have to contain. Those are two area's that matchup well with OU. That being said I think OU wins by 10.

First, Blake is too quick for the sloth footed Aldrich. Blake showed me alot in the way he played against a big guy in Pittman.

Second, this would be a game where OU would have better head-to-head matchups across the line except against Collins.

Third, it will be at home late in the season when OU is trying to stregnthen their seeding and clinch the conference.

Forth, a Willie Warren motivation game. Willie has had 4 games when his motor was running sky high, once against Stephon Curry on national TV, the NIT championship, back home in Texas against Rice, and against former best friend at Arkansas. His recruitment with KU was bittersweet with some fall out. He may go for 30 again.

OU by 15 and will probably lead by 20-25 at some point.

First, Blake is too quick for the sloth footed Aldrich. Blake showed me alot in the way he played against a big guy in Pittman.

Second, this would be a game where OU would have better head-to-head matchups across the line except against Collins.

Third, it will be at home late in the season when OU is trying to stregnthen their seeding and clinch the conference.

Forth, a Willie Warren motivation game. Willie has had 4 games when his motor was running sky high, once against Stephon Curry on national TV, the NIT championship, back home in Texas against Rice, and against former best friend at Arkansas. His recruitment with KU was bittersweet with some fall out. He may go for 30 again.

OU by 15 and will probably lead by 20-25 at some point.

First of all if you think Aldrich is a sloth you must have never watched him play. He moves very well for a big man. He will defend Griffin well near the basket. The place he will get in trouble is outside 10 feet, there Griffin is definitely quicker and will blow by him, but that's what happens when a 6'11 guy guards a 6'8 guy.

Collins is a bad matchup for OU but it isn't enough to beat OU at Lloyd Noble.

I'd like to hear about the fallout with KU's recruitment of Warren because I've never heard anything from the KU side except they were extremely disappointed they didn't get him.

Tyshawn Taylor and WW is going to be a great matchup of freshman guards. I doubt WW goes for 30 but I know he'll have a great game.

Yes, Aldrich is a slow-footed stiff. The fact he's now an All-Big 12 1st or 2nd team player as a sophomore shows NCHCBS is the best coach in the country.
What he's done wit Aldrich rivals the invention of the internet.

Yes, Aldrich is a slow-footed stiff. The fact he's now an All-Big 12 1st or 2nd team player as a sophomore shows NCHCBS is the best coach in the country.
What he's done wit Aldrich rivals the invention of the internet.

NCHCBS???? Have you been rollin with the aggies??? Aldrich is the second coming of Ostertag. He will be a dunking stick for Blake. I Wouldn't be suprised if WW goes Xavier Henry on him and serves him up teabag style. Little, Taylor and Morningstar aren't going to know what hit them when Blake and the boys get at them. Austin Johnson is going to put those long arms on Collins and make him shoot 8/27 like Abrams. And yeah Grace, I've seen cement feet play. His claim to fame was outperforming Hansborough. That matchup was like watching turtles race.

NCHCBS???? Have you been rollin with the aggies??? Aldrich is the second coming of Ostertag. He will be a dunking stick for Blake. I Wouldn't be suprised if WW goes Xavier Henry on him and serves him up teabag style. Little, Taylor and Morningstar aren't going to know what hit them when Blake and the boys get at them. Austin Johnson is going to put those long arms on Collins and make him shoot 8/27 like Abrams. And yeah Grace, I've seen cement feet play. His claim to fame was outperforming Hansborough. That matchup was like watching turtles race.

Comparing Aldrich to Ostertag is just ridiculous and shows how little you know about basketball (that is if you're serious which I hope you aren't). Aldrich is playing better this year than Ostertag ever did, is much more athletic, and a way better shooter.

He is a good matchup for Blake around the basket but isn't quick enough to guard him away from there. I wouldn't be surprised to see him in early foul trouble and at that point KU is in big trouble!

Comparing Aldrich to Ostertag is just ridiculous and shows how little you know about basketball (that is if you're serious which I hope you aren't). Aldrich is playing better this year than Ostertag ever did, is much more athletic, and a way better shooter.

He is a good matchup for Blake around the basket but isn't quick enough to guard him away from there. I wouldn't be surprised to see him in early foul trouble and at that point KU is in big trouble!

Yeah, I have so little basketball knowledge, especially compared to a guy. like :ez-roll: Then you try to break down this dunking sticks game. You can't be serious. Then you try and justify this stiff being able hang with Blake? Go back and look at some old Athletes First versus Fox Valley games and see how a raw Blake did against Aldrich. I think he may have had a triple double against them. Also go to rivals and pull up some old olympic festival footage. Cole Aldrich come to an NBA injured reserve roster near you.

Yeah, I have so little basketball knowledge, especially compared to a guy. like :ez-roll: Then you try to break down this dunking sticks game. You can't be serious. Then you try and justify this stiff being able hang with Blake? Go back and look at some old Athletes First versus Fox Valley games and see how a raw Blake did against Aldrich. I think he may have had a triple double against them. Also go to rivals and pull up some old olympic festival footage. Cole Aldrich come to an NBA injured reserve roster near you.

LOL, you are a joke dude. Everyone in the country knows that Blake is better than Aldrich. That isn't up for debate. But that doesn't make Aldrich a stiff, unless being a stiff means 15 points, 10 rebounds, and 3 blocks. Yeah, he's a real loser! HAHAHA!

Who cares what they did in HS? I didn't know we were talking about HS. All that matters is how they are playing now. Aldrich is playing at a really high level and has improved a ton. Blake is by far the best player in the country. It should be a great matchup.
Also, as you and I are arguing on a message board Greg Ostertag is enjoying the $48 million that he made in the league! :D

LOL, you are a joke dude. Everyone in the country knows that Blake is better than Aldrich. That isn't up for debate. But that doesn't make Aldrich a stiff, unless being a stiff means 15 points, 10 rebounds, and 3 blocks. Yeah, he's a real loser! HAHAHA!

Who cares what they did in HS? I didn't know we were talking about HS. All that matters is how they are playing now. Aldrich is playing at a really high level and has improved a ton. Blake is by far the best player in the country. It should be a great matchup.
Also, as you and I are arguing on a message board Greg Ostertag is enjoying the $48 million that he made in the league! :D

15pts 10rbs 3bks, sounds like Ostertag's last year at KU. Jerry Sloan is breaking down Aldrich film as we speak. Man, Aldrich is going to single handedly boost NBA poster sales. And yes, I'm aware Ostertag had a long NBA career, which is why I made the comparison. If I thought he were a total stiff, I would have called him Chenowith. Bob Knight is high on Aldrich though, he's one of the top 2 or 3 sophomores in the same league as blake.:D

15pts 10rbs 3bks, sounds like Ostertag's last year at KU. Jerry Sloan is breaking down Aldrich film as we speak. Man, Aldrich is going to single handedly boost NBA poster sales. And yes, I'm aware Ostertag had a long NBA career, which is why I made the comparison. If I thought he were a total stiff, I would have called him Chenowith.

Ostertag's senior year averages were 9.6 points and 7.5 rebounds. Nice try. His sophomore averages were 5 and 4!! Want to try another comparison? :)

He will always be 'Slick' to me. My daughter's basketball coach was at OSU when Self was and he called him Slick. It wasn't a term of endearment.

No, it sounds like a term of jealousy. Self has become NCHCBS and that guy is coaching YMCA girls basketball. :ez-laugh:

DirtyMess you are starting to sound like an arrogant gawk.
Success will do that to you...typically it takes a little bit longer though.

Back