Keaton Miles

Seymore Cox

Reaction score
Is OU seriosly involved with him? I know his bro was a UT commit before bolting to the NBA and there has been alot of talk from him about his feelings for KU. What has he said about us.:eek:allen:williew:randolph:hardrick

Is it me or does Ryan Randolph's pic look like Mel Kiper.

Is OU seriosly involved with him? I know his bro was a UT commit before bolting to the NBA and there has been alot of talk from him about his feelings for KU. What has he said about us.:eek:allen:williew:randolph:hardrick

I don't know about Keaton Miles other than his first name reminds me of that little terd in Stoolwater. I just wanted a chance to use the new emoticons of my favorite OU players and coaches.

:billy2849::jcapel:williew:ryanwright:pledge::cade:crocker

Be on the lookout for a feature video on OUHoopsTV, that will provide more info. So stay tuned!

Last edited:
From what I know I would label Keaton as a Rickey Scott type in this class a "back up" plan type kid considering a lot of the talent Capel is trying to get in on (Rakeem Christmas, Johnny O'Bryant, LeBryan Nash all come to mind). He has a lot of potential to develop as he is athletic kid but right now he isn't on the same level as those I listed. FWIW Keaton seems like a great kid ala Rickey Scott as well.

Last edited:
From what I know I would label Keaton as a Rickey Scott type in this class a "back up" plan type kid considering a lot of the talent Capel is trying to get in on (Rakeem Christmas, Johnny O'Bryant, LeBryan Nash) both come to mind. He has a lot of potential to develop as he is athletic kid but right now he isn't on the same level as those I listed. FWIW Keaton seems like a great kid ala Rickey Scott as well.

I think this is a great comparison/example! Great job Sam!

Back