Knight said Davis was our best Basketball player

Cade is the type player any coach loves. It's all about hustle.

Cade understands the game better than anyone on the team or at least it appears.

No disrespect, but that's completely absurd. You do remember that Knight hates OU, right?

Cade and Crocker are upperclassmen and should understand the game better than the young guys. Cade really is playing smart and always hustles.

I think Bob Knight did a good job at color tonight. He was brutally honest and told it like it was.

Cade played great tonight. I wish he'd take a little arch off that shot but he really did a lot of good things out there.

Cade and Crocker are upperclassmen and should understand the game better than the young guys. Cade really is playing smart and always hustles.

I think Bob Knight did a good job at color tonight. He was brutally honest and told it like it was.

Yes Knight really told us what was wrong with our team over and over. LOW Basketball IQ which leads to poor shot selection, to much dribbling, not enough cuts to the basket or ball screens, no pump fakes, bad help D, no transition D.

Warrens 3 point jack with 28 seconds on the shot clock with 1 minute left in the game was a perfect example of a terrible decision.

Yes Knight really told us what was wrong with our team over and over. LOW Basketball IQ which leads to poor shot selection, to much dribbling, not enough cuts to the basket or ball screens, no pump fakes, bad help D, no transition D.

Warrens 3 point jack with 28 seconds on the shot clock with 1 minute left in the game was a perfect example of a terrible decision.

Bobby Knight approaches Color comentating like a coach as apposed to a celebrity like other personalities. It can be too much for some listeners, but I like it. As a guy that has basketball opinions, hearing knight say things sometimes makes me feel vindicated for my opinions. I've said we play too much hold and look basketball and he pointed that out today. Willie Warren and TMG are the culprits of that. We've all discussed OU's lack of ball movement, perimeter defense and help defense. We had a thread where people said Cade wasn't a big12 caliber player. My opinion is he might be our second best overall player behind Crocker due to his body of work. I still feel that way. I feel he can play and start for alot of major conference teams. The thing about Cade is he's improving. He's getting better off the dribble, he's making some mid range moves. If he keeps improving on that, it's going to be tough for Pledger and Willis to carve into his pt.

Ill say this much, I never thought there would be a time that I would be worried for Cade's foul trouble...

Bobby Knight approaches Color comentating like a coach as apposed to a celebrity like other personalities. It can be too much for some listeners, but I like it. As a guy that has basketball opinions, hearing knight say things sometimes makes me feel vindicated for my opinions. I've said we play too much hold and look basketball and he pointed that out today. Willie Warren and TMG are the culprits of that. We've all discussed OU's lack of ball movement, perimeter defense and help defense. We had a thread where people said Cade wasn't a big12 caliber player. My opinion is he might be our second best overall player behind Crocker due to his body of work. I still feel that way. I feel he can play and start for alot of major conference teams. The thing about Cade is he's improving. He's getting better off the dribble, he's making some mid range moves. If he keeps improving on that, it's going to be tough for Pledger and Willis to carve into his pt.

I've been watching him play since he was in the 9th grade and he has gotten remarkably better every single year. Cade loves the process of getting better, so he will keep on improving through this year and next.

Back