Lineup with Injuries

Boom Soon

Reaction score
So if Soares and Hugley are out who do you think gets minutes? What do you guys thing the lineups are?

Obviously Northweather will get more playing time and I wonder if we’ll see some Yaya.

I wonder if this will be Coopers chance or if Maks will get some minutes. He could offer some shooting which this team desperately needs.

At this point there’s no need to be negative. The season is what the season is. Hopefully the coaching staff can put something together to remain competitive tomorrow!

I haven’t seen anything from Yaya (limited mins, but bad opposition) to suggest he could be of more value than a guy who can give you five fouls.

I haven’t seen anything from Yaya (limited mins, but bad opposition) to suggest he could be of more value than a guy who can give you five fouls.
Agreed. Such a disappointment. I wonder why he hasn't developed enough to see the floor.

Starters won't change.
It will be Cooper...now there is no excuse for not giving him run
His performance (in admittedly limited minutes) in the Baylor game might be one excuse, but I agree he'll probably see some action.

Does anyone know when Hugley actually got hurt? I missed the beginning of the osu game, but when I started watching he seemed to be moving fine. He got that flagrant and then sat the rest of the game. I assumed maybe it was a discipline thing, but now he’s maybe out for the season?

This has all the makings of a game where we struggle to get to 60. The injuries don't help, but Hugley was a nonfactor in Lawrence. Honestly, if we don't start getting more from four of our starters (Moore being the exception), the bench can only do so much even at full strength.

Does anyone know when Hugley actually got hurt? I missed the beginning of the osu game, but when I started watching he seemed to be moving fine. He got that flagrant and then sat the rest of the game. I assumed maybe it was a discipline thing, but now he’s maybe out for the season?
I want to say I read that Toby said on the broadcast that he got hurt in practice.

practice

I think Soares will play.

Anyone hearing anything on the KU players coming back from injury?

I think Soares will play.

Anyone hearing anything on the KU players coming back from injury?
Should be good to go. McDowell was just sick and McCullar has been practicing since Wednesday.

Does it matter? We aren’t winning these games.

I fear a repeat of the KU game in Norman last year, which was an absolute beatdown on a Saturday at the same point of the season. Any chance we may have had to catch them napping went out the window when they got embarrassed Monday. Plus, the atmosphere will seem like a neutral court for them after what they faced in their last two road games.

I fear a repeat of the KU game in Norman last year, which was an absolute beatdown on a Saturday at the same point of the season. Any chance we may have had to catch them napping went out the window when they got embarrassed Monday. Plus, the atmosphere will seem like a neutral court for them after what they faced in their last two road games.
You are the master in being passive aggressive

Really don’t think we could beat Kansas at home if fully healthy? Obviously, it wouldn’t be a gimme, but Kansas has been awful on the road.

Back