Looks like Cory Joseph is officially out

Seymore Cox

Reaction score
Abd's dream of a juco point guard gets a little bit better. He has set up eight in home visits and none with OU, but one with Texas, who has done a solid job at recruiting Findlay Prep. Not included in Joseph's list in Minnesota who some think might be the front runner.

CORY JOSEPH HOME VISITS (Toronto)

This week – Marquette, Texas

Next week – Villanova, Arizona, UNLV, UConn

Following week – Florida, Memphis

Not juco....Trevor Releford come 'on down!!!!!!

Not juco....Trevor Releford come 'on down!!!!!!

Grant is going to be a tough opponent. I would really feel better if McCay were visiting with Releford. Maybe someone can take the Zoloft pills out of James Hale's hands for a second to ask if that's a possibility. I personally don't feel as good about OU's recruitment of the PG and PF/C position as I do of it's ability to get a wing. The fact that OU is looking at Juco guys and transfers at PF is concerning. If they were doing the same with PGs, that would be a huge warning sign.

Grant is going to be a tough opponent. I would really feel better if McCay were visiting with Releford. Maybe someone can take the Zoloft pills out of James Hale's hands for a second to ask if that's a possibility. I personally don't feel as good about OU's recruitment of the PG and PF/C position as I do of it's ability to get a wing. The fact that OU is looking at Juco guys and transfers at PF is concerning. If they were doing the same with PGs, that would be a huge warning sign.

Over on insider....JH did an interview with Trevor and it sounded like he was going to come in with Justin McCray on a visit.

Back