Maryland Eastern Shore Prediction Thread

Krugerfan52

Reaction score
I think this will be our best game in a long time. I think Capel will play every player on the roster. I think our guys will remember what it's like to kick somebody's butt and it will motivate them. As much negativity as this board has had lately, I think OUHOOPS.com may actually be a fun place to visit come 10:00, Monday night.

OU 90
MES 55

Im sure we will pound them, but it will not matter. It will not change my opinion of the team right now. We really stink.

Wow. I guess nobody cares. I guess everybody on this board has decided only to chime in if it's to rip on the team. Sad.

I am pretty excited to see OU win a game tonight. I hope some of you will join me.

OU will win handily, however, this game means very little.

A win is always nice, but over such weak competition doesn't really help this team. Might offer a bit of confidence heading into conference play, but it's going to take more than that to survive in the Big XII.

OU: 85
MES: 70

Hopefully they win by more, though.

I'll be happy with any win, no matter the margin. But what I really want is to see the Sooners give great effort, both on offense and on defense.

It's all about the defensive end tonight. We need to hold a team like this under 60. If we don't, not much has changed.

Back