MBB Transfer Portal Thread: Moser Year 4

It's typically reported on, or known from the offering schools, who is chasing a bag.

JM has been rumored to GT since basically the day he entered the Portal. Not one word about it being NIL related at all. But let me guess, GT is packing 2x or 3x what we are in bball NIL, right?
No, but they could be willing to overpay for a single player. How do you still not get this?

I sure wish we were in the mix for a shooter. So far none of the guys we are known to be in the mix for fit that bill.

The article I posted said SEC schools are some of the main schools overpaying and driving up the ridiculous NIL numbers...so we have THAT to look forward to. LOL
Funny enough, since you're in NC. I know one of the recruiting coordinators at Campbell. He's probably moving back to Winthrop. He used to help coach DJ Burns while Burns was at Winthrop. You ever got to any of the small institution games around the state? Some of them are fun.

Funny enough, since you're in NC. I know one of the recruiting coordinators at Campbell. He's probably moving back to Winthrop. He used to help coach DJ Burns while Burns was at Winthrop. You ever got to any of the small institution games around the state? Some of them are fun.
Ask your buddy about Del'Orso. LOL

Back