MBB Transfer Portal Thread: Moser Year 4

Unofficial/small account but it points to the rumors of the Garrison/Texas visit. I haven't seen any Texas reporter say it, nor Trilly, but I also admit, I haven't read one Texas site, lol. I will do that now and then I'll get sidetracked. :)

Unofficial/small account but it points to the rumors of the Garrison/Texas visit. I haven't seen any Texas reporter say it, nor Trilly, but I also admit, I haven't read one Texas site, lol. I will do that now and then I'll get sidetracked. :)

How many schollies do they have now? Holy moly...

College athletics is broken. I think football will be ok since there's a decent amount of NIL, but going to be really difficult to compete with programs like Texas and Oregon in other sports.

Other coaches are shopping at the mall while Porter rifles through the clearance rack at Ross dude.....he has to have time to find his bargains. LOL
Ross is expensive shit compared to what OU is doing...........it seems. We might be looking at Wal-Mart or Family Dollar. Target is too expensive.

Just so I understand the view of the “poor Poser has no chance” crew. You guys are arguing that Garrison and Pedulla are “among the best players at their positions” in the portal, but also suggesting he can’t get top players because of NIL? I can’t keep up so I’m trying to figure out which excuses will rule the day next March.

Just so I understand the view of the “poor Poser has no chance” crew. You guys are arguing that Garrison and Pedulla are “among the best players at their positions” in the portal, but also suggesting he can’t get top players because of NIL? I can’t keep up so I’m trying to figure out which excuses will rule the day next March.
I don't think they're giving excuses. I think they're looking at it as a microcosm as the problems with OU. NIL with basketball needs a lot more funding. However, Moser isn't a good nor great coach either. Combined we're looking at a shit show in every aspect.

Just stop.

I don't think anyone has said they are among the best at their position. There are clearly better options...especially for Pedulla.
Also, it is pretty obvious that the NIL has increased this year for OU.
Also, for all we know, OU is blowing it's budget for 2-3 players

Just stop.

I don't think anyone has said they are among the best at their position. There are clearly better options...especially for Pedulla.
Also, it is pretty obvious that the NIL has increased this year for OU.
Also, for all we know, OU is blowing it's budget for 2-3 players
I think it's obvious it's increased, but I don't think we're near where we need to be going into SEC play. Especially if Texas is going to continue to break the bank in basketball.

Bob P over at On3 was "shocked" that Overton is committing to Texas Tech tomorrow. Supposedly, and maybe CoachTalk can speak on this. The visit to Taco Tech was supposed to be a "courtesy visit."

Bob is so behind. He acts like it’s because he’s so busy covering softball but he shows up late to those games just writes a story.

Back