MBB Transfer Portal Thread: Moser Year 4

A couple of google sheets from the discord that I've contributed to. Both are national (fans) compiling info, if you will.

Visitors.

Not my template. Kind of boring but it doesn't matter. I've added 20+ names.

Depth charts.

As we know, the OU roster/depth is completely unsettled but I added it anyway. Someone decided to move Forsythe, Cooper, Atak, and/or Godwin to the top. Not sure why they did but I'm not the arguing type. Having spots that are truly open is a better representation, IMO. I assume it was one of the dudes who started the idea seeing it differently.

Also added Tulsa and ORU. Both rosters/depth need a lot of help.

Alabama just made a final 4 replacing 9 players and all of their assistant coaches as well.

NC State basically had an entire roster of new transfers.

More schools than not are having this level of turnover now.

Texas the last few years has been transfer U.
You named two legitimate examples, but I'm not sure I see how that translates into "more teams than not."

OU is losing six contributors this spring. Are you saying that well over 150 other schools are seeing turnover equal to that? You'll need more than 150 more examples to convince me of that.

Last edited:
A couple of google sheets from the discord that I've contributed to. Both are national (fans) compiling info, if you will.

Visitors.

Not my template. Kind of boring but it doesn't matter. I've added 20+ names.

Depth charts.

As we know, the OU roster/depth is completely unsettled but I added it anyway. Someone decided to move Forsythe, Cooper, Atak, and/or Godwin to the top. Not sure why they did but I'm not the arguing type. Having spots that are truly open is a better representation, IMO. I assume it was one of the dudes who started the idea seeing it differently.

Also added Tulsa and ORU. Both rosters/depth need a lot of help.

Looks like the main person just took out all the (empty) slots.

Oh well

Meanwhile, OU has lost basically their 4 or 5 best players, and added ugatz to their roster. Going to be fun in the SEC...

IMG_3679.png

And another.

This probably signals a departure for Tyrese Hunter....along with the Pope recruitment.

Last edited:
are the players who were on campus taking any other visits?

Back