MBB Transfer Portal Thread: Moser Year 4

Why are we so confident pedulla is going to be a sooner?

Yes.

Player buyouts are coming. Whether we like it or not.
That’s not what I meant.

1. Does he think collectives aren’t smart enough to already know how to do this? It isnt rocket science

2. There isnt anything binding on any of that

No one knows. Everyone is just acting like an insider. Do you think he’d pick OU over Duke or UNC?
Lol, if the money's right?! Paying kids and instant eligibility transferring is ruining college sports.

More portal/NIL talk

You heard of this guy before? I'm curious

he looks like a "fake it until you make it" type IMO. His linkedin says hes an nba agent and the most premier college NIL guy. My quick googling says he apparently has 2 two-way nba players as clients.. no one else in the league. And 2 college clients.

Sounds like he goes hand in hand with NIL (read: who's line is it anyway?)

You heard of this guy before? I'm curious

he looks like a "fake it until you make it" type IMO. His linkedin says hes an nba agent and the most premier college NIL guy. My quick googling says he apparently has 2 two-way nba players as clients.. no one else in the league. And 2 college clients.

Sounds like he goes hand in hand with NIL (read: who's line is it anyway?)
Honestly, don't know a ton of info on him. I remember him popping up as Fardaws Aimaq's agent last year. I think his first client is/was Mac McClung.

So far, this cycle, these are the names I've seen him linked to on Twitter:

Devin Askew (Cal)
Jacob Crews (Belmont) - he's committed/going to Mizzou
AJ McGinnis (Lipscomb)
James Patterson (D2 kid who averaged 24 ppg)
Peter Filipovity (Maine)
Jacob Meyer (Coastal Carolina)

and juco Jeff Nwankwo (Cowley) who is an OU target (no offer yet).

He definitely has more than that.

-----

Hubbard ripped Hutch a new one (not that that’s a particularly mean feat; defense is becoming quite optional around here these days) to the tune of 29 points & 8 boards as Connors whipped HCC 91-69.

Why? Itd be just a standard breach of contract civil case with some added publicity. I do those everyday (minus the publicity)
I think it’s a lot more complicated than that. The issue of players being employees is something that is being tiptoed around. There’s a lot of “professional” issues that are being avoided. Everyone is being careful in how they classify “student-athletes”. There are several aspects of this that haven’t been fully challenged so we don’t definitively know how they will hold up in court.

Why are we so confident pedulla is going to be a sooner?

No one knows. Everyone is just acting like an insider. Do you think he’d pick OU over Duke or UNC?
People talk. Secrets are hard to keep. It’s been known he wants to play close for family.

People talk to the staff. The staff has talked to the family/kid.

Bc Duke and NC aren’t going to offer him.

I think it’s a lot more complicated than that. The issue of players being employees is something that is being tiptoed around. There’s a lot of “professional” issues that are being avoided. Everyone is being careful in how they classify “student-athletes”. There are several aspects of this that haven’t been fully challenged so we don’t definitively know how they will hold up in court.
Idk how any of that would be a defense as to a non- minor signing a contract. And if it somehow rescinded the contract, the player would likely have to return ALL of the money and put the parties back in their original respective pre-contract positions

Back